FERNS AND MOSSES AROUND THE WORLD
The guidelines are simple.
- Five (5) images per day of your best work
- Drawings, paintings, photos – welcome
- Enhanced and manipulated photos – welcome
- Poems, articles about ferns and mosses – welcome
Ferns and/or mosses must be the main subject.
- Images of mosses and ferns, lichen and liverworts, algae and seaweeds only. Other elements may be in the picture, but the main focus and major portion of the image must be mosses, ferns, or both.
- Include information on where and when the photo was taken if submission is a photo and if such information is known
- No duplicates of the same photo in various colors or photos almost alike – choose your best
- No nudity, profanity, suggestive material – it will be removed. Family viewing only.
- Please don’t be discouraged if one of your images is rejected. Browse the gallery to get a feel for what we are looking for in an image and try again!
- Follow all the rules and regulations of Red Bubble
- Understand and agree that your image may be used as the icon for challenges without prior notice – proper credit will be given with title and name of artist.
MOST OF ALL, HAVE FUN! SHOW OFF YOUR BEAUTIFUL MOSSES AND FERNS, LIVERWORTS AND LICHENS!
If you wish a member banner to add to your profile, click on the member’s banner, copy the image URL, go to the RB Image Conversion tool at
paste the URL into the space at the top, choose the image you prefer (I use the "Display – Feature – Medium), press the red button, copy the text that shows in the box below, paste the text into your profile information.