Feminine Intent

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Groups-on-Redbubble

Aromas of sun ~ Feminine Intent ~ June 6, 2013

tori yule tori yule 8211 posts

To click on any individual work please go to the Overview Page

Please join me in congratulating Kira Bodensted as Feminine Intent’s Star of the Week. Kira’s work is beautiful. Even though Kira has only been a member of our group for a short time she has made a huge impact. We are lucky to have her as a member. Let’s celebrate Kira this week while she is in the spotlight. We appreciate your support. Thank you.

tori yule tori yule 8211 posts

Congratulations to our featured artists!
Your work is beautiful!!

Check out my Solo’s Host Hullabaloo 2013 Gallery Host Hullabaloo is a fun-filled and inspiring celebration of those hard working volunteers who host RedBubble groups and feature your work, and serves as the kick-off for Solo Exhibition’s season of events and workshops. ~Frannie Moore
It was fun to do, and if you are a host, you should participate next year.

Lynn Gedeon Lynn Gedeon 1319 posts

Beautiful features, Tori! Congratulations to all those chosen!

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3745 posts

Congratulations everyone – beautiful work.
Thank you so much Tori for including me in your lovely selection ☺

Sharon House Sharon House 209 posts

I so very much appreciate this feature Tori ~ thank you. Congratulations also to al those who also have their work featured here….

TeresaB TeresaB 2306 posts

Congratulations to all featured artists!! Such beautiful works!! Thank you so much tori for including mine!

maggie326 maggie326 1175 posts

Gorgeous selection Tori CONGRATS TO ALL Thank you for including one of my work

Photography  by Mathilde Photography b... 3287 posts

Lovely selection Tori and congratulations to all – thank you so much for including one of my images – Mattie

Anna Miarczynska Anna Miarczynska 295 posts

CONGRATTULATION TO EVERYONE!!! Thank you Tori for ALL !!

autumnwind autumnwind 7887 posts

Congrats to all!!!

Evita Evita 15633 posts

Beautiful works… Thank you for including my work.. Congratulations to my fellow featured artists !!! ☺♥

kseniako kseniako 246 posts

I’m happy to see my work here! So beautiful paintings in the gallery … THANK YOU!!!

Kathilee Kathilee 137 posts

Congrats to all featured artists!