Feminine Intent (LIMIT TWO IMAGES PER DAY)

Group of Female Ideas by Female Artists that show Art and Joy in the Journey of *NOW*!

Our hearts say we're friends ~ Feminine Intent ~ March 7, 2013

tori yule tori yule 8200 posts

Please join me in congratulating, Anna Cuypers, as Feminine Intent’s Star of the Week. She is a big contributer to our group and is such a love. Let her know you appreciate her and her art with a short note. Thank you for supporting Anna.

To click on any individual work please go to the Overview Page

Congratulations to our featured artists!
Your work is beautiful!

Check out my Solo’s Host Hullabaloo 2013 Gallery Host Hullabaloo is a fun-filled and inspiring celebration of those hard working volunteers who host RedBubble groups and feature your work, and serves as the kick-off for Solo Exhibition’s season of events and workshops. ~Frannie Moore
It was fun to do, and if you are a host, you should participate next year.
If your not a member, join to leave a comment, then you could always leave the group.
Two of our featured artists also have galleries. Linda Lees and Kathie Nichols

Lotus0104 Lotus0104 60 posts

Congratulations to Anna and all of the talented featured artists!

trueblvr trueblvr 1271 posts

Congratulations every body on your features…and thank you Tori for including my Kingfisher

TeresaB TeresaB 2642 posts

Such a beautiful selection tori!! Huge Congratulations to all featured artists!! Thank you so much for including my Alfreds!!

autumnwind autumnwind 5754 posts

Congrats everyone!!!!

Sue Nichol Sue Nichol 2850 posts

Thank you so much for including my painting amongst this great selection.

Sally Griffin Sally Griffin 3812 posts

Anna, you’re a STAR!!!
Wonderful Work! Congrats!!!! How Beautiful!

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2331 posts

Congrats Anna!! Congratulations also to all other featured artists!! Well done! Thanks so much Tori for including my art here!!!

Jennifer Rhoades Jennifer Rhoades 180 posts

Much thanks to Tori—and all of her wonderfully generosity to artists! Congratulations to all these wonderful artists and their works!

Donna19 Donna19 953 posts

Wonderful work everyone

Thank you, thank you, thank you!