Deck out your device with 15% off smartphone cases & laptop skins. Use code DEVICE15.

Feminine Intent (LIMIT TWO IMAGES PER DAY)

Group of Female Ideas by Female Artists that show Art and Joy in the Journey of *NOW*!

look through your heart ~ Feminine Intent ~ Jan 15, 2013

tori yule tori yule 7482 posts

Please join me in congratulating Sherry Hallemeier as Feminine Intent’s Star of the Week
Sherry’s work is beautiful and she is a valued member who supports so many of our artists. Thank you for supporting Sherry.

To click on any individual work please go to the Overview Page

Congratulations to our featured artists!
Your Feminine Intent is beautiful.

Manana11 Manana11 159 posts

Thank you Tori very much for including my “Sense/” into this beautiful selection ! My congrats to all the artists!

anaisanais anaisanais 469 posts

IS FANTASTIC FOR ME TO BE INCLUDED IN THIS WONDERFUL SELECTION…THANKS MY SPLENDID HOST.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL FABULOUS ARTISTS FEATURED!!

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2245 posts

Thanks so much for the feature Tori, this is a great group!! Congrats to ALL, wonderful work!!

olga zamora olga zamora 39 posts

Thanks for the feature Tori. The work is all so different and interesting.

Danica Radman Danica Radman 792 posts
  • yeaaaaaaaah!!! and i am in* CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL, AND SPECIAL THANKS TO DEVOTED HOST TORI – YOU ARE THE BEST*

d

Guendalyn Guendalyn 2406 posts

CONGRATULACION !!!!

Sherry Hallemeier Sherry Hallemeier 189 posts

Thanks Tori for including White Serenity Rose in with this week’s beautiful images and congratulations to everyone else that was included. Tori, a special thanks as you work very hard to keep this group going strong! – Sherry

Thank you for stopping in and supporting our featured artists! We appreciate all of you!