Feminine Intent

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Groups-on-Redbubble

She is a Gift ~ Feminine Intent Features ~ Dec 14, 2012

tori yule tori yule 8325 posts

If each of us adds only one image a day until after the Holidays, then the features could be done once a week. This would be temporary. Having this extra time would enable me to make my arrangements and wreaths, wrap my gifts, and enjoy my kids without worries. They are getting so independent, I fear I don’t have long before they are on their way. Thank you for your support. The next feature will be on Friday, Dec, 21, 2012. Enjoy each and every moment of this season. xxx

To click on any individual work please go to the Overview Page

Please leave a note of congratulations to Sally, our new her Star of the Week. She is so supportive of Feminine Intent, as well as being a fantastic artist. Thanks so much!

Congratulations to our featured artists and writers.
Your work is a gift.

TeresaB TeresaB 2435 posts

Well, since I rarely submot more than 1 per day that will be a piece of cake for me tori!! LOL!! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a very safe and happy New Year!

Donna19 Donna19 992 posts

Congratulations everyone and thank you so much for the feature.

Kanchan Mahon Kanchan Mahon 444 posts

Congratulations to all!

Vanja Radic Vanja Radic 7 posts

Thank you dear Tori, and congratulations to everybody!! :)

viennablue viennablue 2445 posts

congratulations to all the featured artists ….. A very Merry Christmas to you all :-)

Evita Evita 14983 posts

Congratulations to everyone… Fantastic work !!! ☺♥

Ami  Wilber-Mosher Ami Wilber-Mo... 38 posts

Congrats everyone!!!

BaVincio BaVincio 253 posts

Thanks so much for the feature, it’s an honor as always, and congrats to the other featured artists! Beautiful work!
Happy holidays to everyone! Hope your days are filled with laughter, love, and peace! xxx

Your support of our featured artists and our group is appreciated so very much. Thank you, thank you, thank you.