Shop

Feminine Intent (LIMIT TWO IMAGES PER DAY)

Group of Female Ideas by Female Artists that show Art and Joy in the Journey of *NOW*!

Wonderful ~ Feminine Intent Features ~ Nov 21, 2012

tori yule tori yule 7101 posts

Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US and Happy Day to the rest of the World. Thanksgiving has always been my favorite
holiday, because to me it means family. So I hope you all get the chance to enjoy your families tomorrow. xxx

Congratulations to all our featured artists!
I love your Feminine Intent!

Donna19 Donna19 824 posts

Happy Thanksgiving Tori. Wonderful features, congratulations everyone

Alga Washington Alga Washington 478 posts

Happy Thanksgiving and congrats to all. Thank you Tori for all your hard work.

WickedlyLovely WickedlyLovely 55 posts

Thank you so much Tori. Congratulations to all the featured artists, I am truly humbled to be included amongst them.

© Angela L Walker © Angela L Walker 881 posts

There’s so much to be thankful for this year… I’m especially thankful for you and all the volunteer work you put into celebrating your fellow artists here on Red Bubble. You do a fantastic job; this is a wonderful selection of features and I’m very grateful you chose to include one of my pieces.

Congratulations everyone… and Happy Thanksgiving (if you celebrate the holiday as we do)! :)

enchantedImages enchantedImages 442 posts

It’s an honor to be included with such fabulous artists. Thanks so much.
I agree about thanksgiving and familes and that’s why I look forward to it – especially this year.
Happy Thanksgiving!
~ Bobbi

Such beautiful comments, and a joy to read. Thanks so much for stopping in and supporting each other.

ps
to Bobbi, When I found your work in the gallery, I was excited as you. xxx
So funny!!!!

Sea-Change Sea-Change 413 posts

Thanks Tori, very much appreciated :) Congratulations to all the featured artists !!

Thank you