Treat yourself to 15% off apparel, cases and laptop skins with code FORME15

Feminine Intent (LIMIT TWO IMAGES PER DAY)

Group of Female Ideas by Female Artists that show Art and Joy in the Journey of *NOW*!

Feminine Intent: Life's Black N' Blue ~ Features May 1, 2012

linaji linaji 6635 posts

Feminine Intent: Life’s Black n’ Blue

Lift-off
by Kris Montgomery

Collage my world
by AE Ashton

Twins in the Forest
by ajlphotography

front seat passenger
by Gregoria Gregoriou Crowe

Drag
by Kris Montgomery

watch my soul float away
by strawberries

Anticipation
by tori yule

Dreaming with open eyes
by Elena Oleniuc

Robin Hood's Bay
by Sue Nichol

MY KIND OF TOWN CHICAGO IS…2
by Sherri Nicholas

Rainbow…
by debsphotos

Watching togheter
by Roberta Angiolani

eoconnor eoconnor 2601 posts

Wonderful choosing great works. Liz

Sue Nichol Sue Nichol 2843 posts

Thank you so much,Lina, for including my painting here with this great collection. Congratulations everyone.

Sherri     Nicholas Sherri Nic... 2901 posts

Dear Lina, how wonderful is this, I am so delighted and may I say so thrilled to be in this gallery, lovely artists to be next to..thank you so much. totally honored by your lovely group
and what a great surprise to wake up ..thank you thank you thank you…angels hugs and happy May day.!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL YOU WONDEFUL ARTISTS..GOOD TO BE NEXT TO YOU IN THIS GALLERY!!
Sherri

autumnwind autumnwind 5142 posts

WOW, AWESOME COLLECTION OF BEAUTIFUL WORK! CONGRATS TO ALL FEATURED ARTISTS! XOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOX

Ethna Gillespie Ethna Gillespie 1549 posts

Brilliant work! Congratulations, all.

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9641 posts

Beautiful choices. Congratulations to all featured!

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 11045 posts

☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ ˚ .ღ 。
/▌
˛˚ღ •˚ ˚…just sprinkling a little Love on your page. ~♥~˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ ˛ ˚♥ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღCongratulations to all Wonderful selections and Pictures Nicely done and presented by all in this wonderful group.

Allison Ashton Allison Ashton 42 posts

Lina!! Thank you so much!! Made the rest of my day! I appreciate it. And Congratulations to each artists here and their fabulous work!

tori yule tori yule 7479 posts

Congratulation to all the featured artists!
Beautiful gallery, Lina. Thank you for including mine.

deborah brandon deborah brandon 391 posts

Congrats to the fabulous featured artists – Such a beautiful collection of images featured !!!! xx

Robin Monroe Robin Monroe 196 posts

congrats to all, a wonderful collection:)

Kris Montgomery Kris Montgomery 277 posts

Wonderful display of these great selections Lina! Delighted and honoured to have two of mine included :))

Elena Oleniuc Elena Oleniuc 358 posts

Thank you so much Lina, I am honoured! Congratulations to all featured artists!

Roberta Angiolani Roberta Angiolani 193 posts

Congrat to all and thank you for including mine:)

linaji linaji 6635 posts

Liz, Sue, Sherri and Autumn Wind… wow so nice to see you respond so quickly and wonderful for you Sherri, congrats as your work is from the angel part of your heART!
@Sue really great art my darling we are so lucky to have you here!! congrats!
LIz… wow I love that you are here!

linaji linaji 6635 posts

Ethna, Lucinda and Bonita and Ali!! thank you so very much, your constant support is tops in me heart here at Feminine Intent!!!
Ali… you know your work is honored here and feels wonderful!

linaji linaji 6635 posts

Tori, Deborah, Robin and Kris… I think I am overjoyed at the turnout. Tori your work has an underlying story always and your daughter since meeting here is a delight.
@Deborah congrats once again for being a STAR here at FI! We keep seeing your image and marval at what you were able to translate…. awww is predominate when I view that image.
@ Robin… you know I loves ya girl and the beat goes on whilst you take a break, we will hold your spot and love you much always!! Come back soon!
@Kris… damn girl, your work moves me and has such strong message, thank you for joining our group!!
you like Rock Stars girls!

linaji linaji 6635 posts

@ Elena, wow how wonderful to see you here as your work in FI inspires many, So much ESSENCE in those eyes and your tones bring us inside her.
@Roberta… I am now such a fan of yours… this image makes me feel full up with life!! A moment like that cannot get any better.

Guendalyn Guendalyn 2406 posts

congratulacion !!!