***FAR OUT DIGITAL ART***

Your best digitally created art from your limitless imagination.

Features August 26,2012

Richard  Gerhard Richard Gerhard 1327 posts

Congratulations to all our featured artists…..Very cool and Fantastic work by all. Sheryl & Richard

Airship
by Sandylane

crank-up woman
by tinncity

having gone too far into the woods, they were never seen again
by Nadya Johnson

Exhale
by ToastedGhost

A New Beginning
by Diane Johnson-Mosley

Losing My Religion
by ßïĽḼẙḆṑﬠ ◊

Dragon's Siege
by shutterbug2010

Standing Night
by Syd Baker

Horizon In A Mirror
by Yvonne Less

Noah's Ark Stragglers
by restlessd

The Island
by ChristianSchloe

Judgement.
by Martin Muir

billyboy billyboy 653 posts

Richard, I am so honored to see my work among these excellent selections…
Big congrats to all the artists!!

Nadya Johnson Nadya Johnson 946 posts

This (again!) is a STUNNING collection! Absolutely fabulous! I am really thrilled and honored to be included here among such outstanding work and phenomenal artists! Congratulations to all! And thank you so much, Richard and Sheryl! I totally appreciate the extra work, thought, time and effort you take~ in hosting your outstanding group but also, to produce these special feature pages which are such a great pleasure and a bonus! Thanks again!

shutterbug2010 shutterbug2010 258 posts

Outstanding collection you’ve selected Sheryl & Richard, I see some old faves and definitely some new faves! Excellent work by all, congratulations on the features, I am honored to see my work amongst yours!! Thank you so much Sheryl and Richard, perfect way to cap off a great weekend!!

Rhonda Strickland Rhonda Strickland 4118 posts

I can only echo what Nadya & Steve have already said… I am truly honored to be included with these fabulous pieces!!!! Congrats to everyone… Thank you so much for the feature of of mine…
♥Rhodna
8-26-12