To get Apparel, Cases, Stickers, Wall Art and Home Decor delivered by the holidays, order today.

Fabulous Ts

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Groups-on-Redbubble

challenge winners up to August 2011

LoneAngel LoneAngel 5364 posts

There are 7 joint winners of the challenge .. Make Us Laugh .. in no order here there are.
“Lick” by Adam de la Mare ….. “My Knight” by Kayleigh Walmsley ….. “Come Play With Me” by RevolutionGFX ….. “Is there something in my teeth” by Michael Lee ….. “No Tissue, No Problem” by Ted Widen ….. “Zombies, always moaning about something” by Rhonda Walker ….. “Easily Distracted” by Stephen Mitchell

The winners of the challenge .. Black and White .. are .. Kayleigh Walmsley with her brilliant design .. Lizard Tattoo/Henna Shirt .. and Ine Spee with her stunning design .. Safe in your arms, light shirt …

The winner of the .. Robots .. challenge with their brilliant creative design .. Terminator ..
is ArtBlast

The winner of the .. Its all in the face .. challenge with her fantastic tee design .. Crying her eyes out .. is Anastasiia Kucherenko

The winner of the .. Christmas tee .. challenge with their stunning design .. Snow Puppets .. is giancio