20% off everything. Seriously. Every. Single. Thing. Use CREEPY20

Feminine Drawings & Paintings

FEMALE FORMS - ONLY 2/DAY

AFDAP Homepage Features!!

samyukthak samyukthak 256 posts

Woohoo! Our group has made it to the homepage. How about that?? :)

Congratulations to
Caleb Hamm
lunaticpark
Steph Granshaw
frederic levy-hadida
Colombe Cambourne
Sarah Hamersley
artsmitten and
Heather Freeman !

A big thanks to Rhana of the RB team for taking us into consideration. I was pleasantly surprised and very happy to see how quickly she responded to my request to check out our group for features!

hamersleysarah hamersleysarah 13 posts

Congratulations to all artists featured, I’m delighted to be featured alongside such talented and diverse artists!!! and thanks to all at AFDAP. It’s a brilliant group to be part of so since it’s got featured I thought it only right to congratulate you too for doing such a great job.

Thank you Sarah! So nice of you to say that :)

Colombe  Cambourne Colombe Cambo... 18 posts

Wow, I fell off my chair, such is my surprise at being featured on the home page! Thank you to all involved in the decision making, I am stoked as you can tell……
This is a bunch of very inspired and talented people and I ’m so proud to have been included.
Thank you so much.
=)

artsmitten artsmitten 77 posts

This is the group where i guess i’added all my work since i joined here ..and suits best to my portfolio :) and now this feature on HP wow !!!! , Gr8 thanks dear hosts for your efforts and hard work for running the group so efficiently , also Congratulations to all dear fellow artists , i loved all works !!

Kargin Kargin 83 posts

Wonderful – I joined the group because of all the great talent they have been so inspirational

frederic levy-hadida frederic levy-... 36 posts

that’s a really nice news, a really nice choice of pictures.Thanks to you Samyuktha and RB team.Congrats to my fellow artists.

Stephanie Hymas Stephanie Hymas 25 posts

Fabulous!!! Honoured X

kasia  ikasia kasia ikasia 145 posts

Wonderful … Congratulations to all artists featured

Kay Clark Kay Clark 886 posts

Congratulations to all