Walking through the winter wonderland. Landscapes, snow, ice…
People wearing wooly pullovers, mittens, gloves…
It MUST be obvious that it’s really winter…
- Show us your best winter images. Photos with snowy white landscapes,
icicles growing on waterfalls, frozen lakes or snow covered trees.
But: this group is not restricted to icy images only – winter images from all over the world are welcome! But as we don’t want to be flooded with images taken in spring or autumn please add in your description that this image was really taken in winter (otherwise it won’t be accepted to the group.)
- You might also consider to add your really icy images to the Icy Cold group.
- Not more than 2 photos a day. Submit your absolutely best work.
- Not more than 8 photos altogether.
- All submissions are subject to moderator approval.
- Any artworks that do not comply with the Winter-theme will be rejected.
- Please: Submit your best work – Photographs that are poorly exposed,
out of focus or project very little interest might be rejected.
- New group image chosen out of the image pool every 2 weeks.