"""""ENCHANTED FLOWERS - LIMIT 3 DAILY"""""

*UP TO 3 FLOWERS - ANYTHING ELSE ONLY ON REQUEST FOR CHALLENGE - NO RED BUBBLE ARTICLES ACCEPTED - RESTRICTION TO FEATURE CHALLENGE, ONE PER PERSON PER CALENDER YEAR

*Results - Beautiful Marigold - 05/10/2013 - Enchanted Flowers*

EdsMum EdsMum 16368 posts

Only small challenge but so beautiful with some fantastic work added, many thanks to those who participated and voted.

We have Co-Winners in “Autumnwind & Solitude” and “Wildestart & Magical Marigold”

Congratulations to you both

Solitude
by autumnwind
– 8 votes

Magical marigold
by WildestArt
– 8 votes

Congratulations Top Ten

Marigold Reflections
by SummerJade
– 6 votes

"Glistening Marigold"
by Gail Jones
– 6 votes

Calendula
by PhotosByHealy
– 5 votes

All Frills
by Alexandra Lavizzari
– 5 votes

Bright and Cheerful – First French Marigold
by MidnightMelody
– 4 votes

Targetes Marigold
by bubblehex08
– 4 votes

Tagettes Marigold
by Sandra Foster
– 3 votes

Wet
by Maria1606
– 2 votes

Really lovely pics – have a beautiful day everyone – Shirley

Susan Werby Susan Werby 2520 posts

Marigolds are so joyful! These are enchanting entries and winners! Congratulations to the two winners and the others in the Top Ten!!!

RoseMarie747 RoseMarie747 473 posts

These are simply splendid….Congratulations………to all

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 15112 posts

Congratulations to Autumnwind and WildestArt for their winning entries and to the rest of the top 10!

SummerJade SummerJade 1372 posts

So many different types of marigolds, and all so pretty! Congratulations to the winners, Autumnwind and WildestArt, and to all the others in the top 10!

kathrynsgallery kathrynsgallery 258 posts

I am so pleased that my little marigold has been included in this lovely gallery of beauty and colour! Thank you very much for choosing my work, Shirley, and my congratulations to the other featured artists!

Kathryn it was a challenge and I don’t get to pick the winners, I can vote that is all Shirley

autumnwind autumnwind 6444 posts

Congratulations to WildestArt and all these beautiful entries! Thanks to all who voted for my image, and thank you dear hosts for the great challenge, so appreciated! xxx

Sandra Foster Sandra Foster 1762 posts

Wow, what beauty! Congratulations to autumnwind and wildestart and the runners up. Thanks for the votes on my Tagettes Marigold.

Sharon Brown Sharon Brown 2712 posts

Very nice, well done to all

Alexandra Lavizzari Alexandra Lavi... 2056 posts

Congratulations to everyone – autumnwind and wildesart especially – all these marigolds look fresh and lovely; thanks for letting mine be part of the top-ten party.

Thank you all for coming by – Shirley

Maria1606 Maria1606 134 posts

Wonderful collection! Congratulations to all!

Thank you Maria for coming by…- Shirley