**** International Showcase **** 1 a Day (1/24) of High Quality Art

HIGH QUALITY PHOTOGRAPHY AND ART WORK

*Time for a Change* and *Featured Art*, Sunday, November 17, 2013

ienemien ienemien 733 posts

Hi International Showcase Friends,

Time for a Change.

In Januari 2011, I start with the Special Featured Member and in September 2011, I set up the Spotlight Features.
Now 2 years later…. it’s time for a change…. I quit the Spotlight Features. … and I only make time to do the Featured Page!

New Featured Page
Not special a Theme, but try to make a Good Looking Page with 12 Featured photos or ART ;-) !!

I look for Quality, Originality, Composition.
Does it look Fantastic, Wonderful, Super, Great …
Than its good enough to be featured!!

Featured Art Sunday, November 17, 2013

Congratulations to the artists: jozi, Qnita, Tamas, Rachael, Vitta, Olga, Njordphoto, Tim, Kasia-D, Desiree, Teresa and Joseph

Your Art and Photos are from a high Quality and deserve it to be Featured!

Warm greetings from Ien… Bye

Jo Nijenhuis Jo Nijenhuis 1605 posts

Dear Ien you have done a great job with the Spotlight, I know its a lot of work and I understand it, thanks HOST!!!
Love this too and the Featured page is WOW WOW WOW!!!
Congrats to all Artists with the Feature.
Wish you all a wonderful Sunday and a great start of the new week.
Take care, Jo ;)

Karine Radcliffe Karine Radcliffe 1987 posts

Great selection of work, congratulations everyone!!

Thanks so much Jo and Karine, its my pleasure to take care off the Features, glad to see you like that.
Warm greetings from me, Ien

JOSEPHMAZZUCCO JOSEPHMAZZUCCO 370 posts

A wonderful collection of featured images len, THANK YOU… And thank you so very much for including my image ‘Whispers’.. I am so proud and couldn’t be happier.. my congratulations to all the featured artists.. great to be among you all !!!

TeresaB TeresaB 2441 posts

Huge Congratulations to all featured artistis!! Such a beautiful selection of art Ien!! Thank you for including my mums…and thank you for all the time and work you put into making this such an outstanding group!!

Thanks so much Joseph and Teresa, its my pleasure to take care off the Features, glad to see you like that.
Warm greetings from me, Ien

Kasia-D Kasia-D 2686 posts

What a wonderful collection! I’m so honoured to have one of mine in there. Congratulations everyone and thank you Ien for all your hard work!

Evita Evita 14683 posts

Beautiful works… excellent selections… Congratulations to everyone !!!! ☺♥

Vivian Sturdivant Vivian Sturdivant 5304 posts

Congratulations to all featured!! Well done. :)

olga zamora olga zamora 41 posts

Very interesting collection of features – thanks for including me. Congrats to everyone.

Thank you Kasia-D, Evita, Vivian and Olga for your kind words, wish you a great new week! Bye ien

autumnwind autumnwind 7033 posts

Awesome congrats to all featured artists!!!!

Qnita Qnita 5662 posts

Beautiful features! Congrats everyone!