20% off Women’s Relaxed Fit, Chiffon Top, Scoop & Men’s Graphic, Classic, Tri-blend. Use FIGHT20

**** International Showcase **** 1 a Day (1/24) of High Quality Art

HIGH QUALITY PHOTOGRAPHY AND ART WORK

*In the Spotlight* and *Featured Art*, Sunday, "Mother's Day" May 12, 2013*

ienemien ienemien 743 posts

Hi International Showcase Friends,

Happy Mothersday!

Mother’s Day is a celebration honoring mothers and motherhood. It is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world. The modern holiday of Mother’s Day was first celebrated in 1908, when Anna Jarvis held a memorial for her mother in Grafton, West Virginia. She then began a campaign to make “Mother’s Day” a recognized holiday in the United States. The Second Sunday of May. For all Mothers… and Remember our Moms, and Grandma’s, who are not longer with us.

Second Sunday of May, Celebrating “Mother’s Day”,

In the Spotlight

This week is Special Featured Member, Rebecca Rees

Hi Rebecca,
Your Portfolio is so Wonderful!
I can see you are a great Artist!
Your ilustrations are from a High Quality!
Special are your japanese ‘sumi-e’ and Chinese ‘shui-mo hua’ paintings.
I can feel your love for the grace and beauty of bamboo.
Congratulations Rebecca, with your Special Featured Sunday!

In the Spotlight

Featured Art this Sunday, “Mother’s Day” May 12, 2013

Congratulations to the artists: Rebecca, Marcelle, Qnita, Vag, LoneAngel, Gilberte, Ginny, Konstantinos, Javimage, Phil, alan and Ann

Your Art and Photos are from a high Quality and deserve it to be Featured!

Warm greetings from Ien… Bye

Chris Brunton Chris Brunton 1642 posts

Wonderful selection Ien. Congratulations to Rebecca for your wonderful art. Congratulations to all those featured.

Ginny York Ginny York 7019 posts

Congratulations on being In The Spotlight Rebecca! Your work is beautiful! I especially like the Mama Lioness and her cub. So sweet.
Thank you Ien for featuring my dog Deeva and her baby Angel in I Love My Mama! I am so proud to be included in these wonderful selections.
Congratulations to everyone featured…..and Happy Mothers Day! :))

Jo Nijenhuis Jo Nijenhuis 1618 posts

Congrats to All Featured Artists, a Beautiful gallery of Featured Art, a great job Ienemien!

Special Congratulations to Rebecca with the Spotlight Features and for being our newest FEATURED MEMBER.
Wow your work is wonderful, love all your work, superb and a joy to view. A very well deserved Spotlight;)))

Happy Mothers Day to All the Mothers on the World!
Take care, Jo ;)))

LoneAngel LoneAngel 5351 posts

stunning collection of works .. huge congrats everyone .. thank you soooo much for including my Angel .. its a great honor

Gilberte Gilberte 284 posts

Thanks so much Ien for including my Guardian Angel in this stunning collection of art and congratulations to all featured artists.

Rebecca Rees Rebecca Rees 45 posts

Thank you so very much. Such a wonderful Mother’s Day gift! I’m happy and honored and thrilled to receive such a featured recognition.

Qnita Qnita 5692 posts

Congratulations Rebecca! Such beautiful works!
Thank you for my feature, and many congratulations to stunning featured works!

Ana Belaj Ana Belaj 5900 posts

Stunning collection of works ! Huge congrats everyone!