HIGH QUALITY PHOTOGRAPHY AND ART WORK

*In the Spotlight* and *Featured Art*, Sunday December 16, 2012

ienemien ienemien 738 posts

Hi International Showcase Friends,

In the Spotlight

This week is Special Featured Member, Christina Brunton

Hi Christina,
Your Portfolio is Beautiful!
Your Landscape Photography is Wonderful!
I special love your Colors! Your use with Photosoftware and Topics is Fantastic!!
I also love your Animal photos!
Your Flowers and Macro photos are amazing!
Congratulations Christina, with your Special Featured Sunday!

In the Spotlight

Featured Art this Sunday, December 16, 2012

Congratulations to the artists: Christina, Eva, Tim, Jeremy, Patjila, Paolo, Kuzeytac, Globeboater, Linda, Vitta, Ann and Ginny

Your Art and Photos are from a high Quality and deserve it to be Featured!

Wish you all a great Sunday and a Beautiful New Week

Warm greetings from Ien… Bye

Jo Nijenhuis Jo Nijenhuis 1575 posts

Congrats to All Featured Artists, a Beautiful gallery of Featured Art, well done Ienemien!

Special Congratulations to Christina with the Spotlight Features and for being our newest FEATURED MEMBER.
Wow your work is wonderful, a joy to view. A very well deserved Spotlight;)))

Wish you all a beautiful Sunday and a great start of the new week!
Take care, Jo ;)))

Jeremy Lavender Photography Jeremy Lavende... 726 posts

Congrats to everyone, a very big special congrats to Christina ;-) and thanks a lot for including my work on this week features ;-) – Jeremy

paolo1955 paolo1955 3913 posts

Congratulations to everyone! I’m honored my image is included in such wonderful company.A very big special congrats to Christina

Linda Miller Gesualdo Linda Miller G... 299 posts

Congratulations everyone and thank you for including my work on this beautiful page :o) Linda

Ginny York Ginny York 7015 posts

Congratulations Christina! Beautiful images. :)) Congratulations also to everyone whos work is featured this week! Thay are all beautiful! Thanks so much ienemien for featuring Holiday Hangover. I appreciate that so much. :)))

Chris Brunton Chris Brunton 1651 posts

WOW …. thank you, thank you and thank you. I am thrilled to be in the spotlight, to be featured this way. This is a wonderful way to start the day. Love it. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments as well. Congratulations to all those with features for your wonderful images. ♥♥♥

Manon Boily Manon Boily 3014 posts

congratulations Christina! so well deserved. congrats to all of you. a delight for my eyes ;)

Eva Kato Eva Kato 16 posts

Thank you all for your kind comments. I am honoured to be so featured among such amazing artists. Congratulations to all the Sunday featurees.

Trish Meyer Trish Meyer 638 posts

Congratulations Christina, a wonderful portfolio !
Also congratulations to Eva, Tim, Jeremy, Patjila, Paolo, Kuzeytac, Globeboater, Linda, Vitta, Ann and Ginny whose works are featured this week !

Skabou Skabou 18 posts

Warmest Congratulations. I have gone through your Portfolio and you certainly deserve to be recognized. Well done and congratulations on your sales as well.

patjila patjila 1106 posts

Congrats to all featured artists! Their works are fantastic! Merry Christmas to you all!