Shop

Introducing Scoop Neck Tees and Unisex Tanks — FIND OUT MORE

Drawing Day

Ready, Steady, Draw

Drawing Day 2010

T. Victor T. Victor 8 posts

thanks i would love to take part.

MelDavies MelDavies 283 posts

Wow, good timing. Have just had a big studio clean up and found about fifty or so incomplete drawings, this week I’ll finish some and definately spend all day Saturday drawing. Sounds great.

robpixaday robpixaday 3078 posts

Hot diggety!!!!!
I ♥ Drawing Day!
It’s the one day when I feel like nothing else matters but DRAWING (even how good it is…LOL)!!

Thank you!!
Joined the group a while ago…pencils are lined up and twinkly-sharp, paper is pristine and flat, and I’ve got a list of things I want to draw. YAY!!!!

Also: Just put the banner in my profile. I’ll add one of them to other sites, too. And tomorrow I’ll do a journal entry.

::runs home to sharpen the pencil sharpener::

ozzzywoman ozzzywoman 271 posts

count me in!

Did the journal tonight; couldn’t wait.

Jo Holden Jo Holden 203 posts

I’ll be there with bells on! Can’t wait.

DAVO532 DAVO532 16 posts

this sounds cool i’d love to take part

Tania Rose Tania Rose 3593 posts

i’ll be building all day. if i draw on the walls, does that count?

Maria Nikolaeva Maria Nikolaeva 29 posts

this sounds like much fun :) :)

Neoran Neoran 88 posts

Sounds like fun! I can’t wait! :)

Olga Olga 83 posts

Cool idea and it’s great to be part of it! :)

ROUBLE RUST ROUBLE RUST 1818 posts

Can’t wait!!!!! ;D

virgosun virgosun 652 posts

Time to get off the digital programs and get back to where it all began… looking forward to it :D

georgiegirl georgiegirl 497 posts

I’m with you Robin… I LOVE Drawing Day!!! So I’ll be here, drawing, no matter what else has to be done!!!

GlennB GlennB 23 posts

Last time i drew anything was during a game of Pictionary! We lost! I’m up for this though – need to put some practise in beforehand – LOL

MarjorieB MarjorieB 46 posts

Only yesterday I was thinking about that book “Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain” and started a real itch in me to put the pencil in the other hand and have a go at it. So, Saturday is it? I’m in!

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 35652 posts

@Nat, I must be a goof, because none of these banner codes produce an image for me. I even pasted them singly in the browser window and they don’t show an image. Is it me?

OKAY figured it out. It may not apply to some people or browsers. But the "x"s up there in the banner urls are not standard plain text x’s (for my browser anyway. I have mine set on UTF-8 encoding). If you have problems with the image showing up. Click behind the x, delete it, then type x to replace it. It should then work.

I agree with virgosun; it’s a nice time for me to get back to basics, instead of digital.

Natalie Tyler Natalie Tyler 1493 posts

That’s very odd. I’ve tried to fix them and they just won’t display properly. I’ll see if I can figure out how to solve the problem!

meghapotamus meghapotamus 1 post

How fun! I just joined redbubble today so this is good timing ; )

@meghapotamus

Hi!! Welcome!
Yes…it’s wonderful timing!!!

coppertrees coppertrees 2052 posts

Started already.. Hope everyone has a great day and a lot of fun.

Anita Inverarity Anita Inverarity 4311 posts

Drawing like MAD ! Will finish it off in the sun :))) x

Just did my first for the day…moving to pencil and paper now.
::waves::

Wow! My Wordpress blog for today (another one about DRAWING DAY) was featured on Wordpress!!! More publicity for RB and Drawing Day!!
(I think?)

NEAT!

Nancy Polanski Nancy Polanski 40 posts

" If you’re taking part in Drawing Day 2010, please let us know!"

I’m letting you know!