About This Group
Would you like to host this group?
Sometimes, for whatever reason, a group is left without any active hosts. If you’d like help with hosting this group this is what you need to do:
- Find a minimum of two other group members who would like to host the group with you as a team. You could do this via bubblemail or by asking for volunteers in the group forum.
- Write to us with the usernames of three or more people to become hosts, and include a link to the group.
- After we instate the new hosting team, we will ask you all to join the Friends of Redbubble group and have a read of the host manual before you get started.
- We discourage people from hosting bucketloads of groups, so if you already have quite a few groups on your hosting résumé and this one isn’t particularly close to your heart, please consider encouraging some of the other group members to give hosting a go.
- This message was added April 15, 2014
This group is for those who create portraits that use the digital medium (photoshop, illustrator, painter etc) or a combination of traditional and digital, to create portraits that represent the sitter or themselves in a modern, abstract manner. For instance, the subjects interaction with the surrounding environment or props that help represent the sitter’s personality. Photographs can be used, but must be digitally altered, no pure photographs (which also includes photo-retouching and colour conversions).
- If your work is a traditional portrait then it belongs in the Portraiture Traditional Art group, here.
- If image is a pure photographic portrait then it belongs in the People and Portraiture group, here.
- Limit of 10 pieces per artists
- Limit of 2 pieces per artist per day.
See the group rules and join this group here
Membership of the group is by invite only.