Decorative and Traditional Art/ HAND PAINTED ART ONLY/ 2 PER DAY...

HAND PAINTED PAINTINGS AND DRAWINGS, COLLAGE AND MOSAICS/NO iPhone Cases!

FEATURES ARE UP FOR THE WEEK OF 10/16/2012 IN DECORATIVE AND TRADITIONAL ART GROUP!

linmarie linmarie 2210 posts

Congratulations to our featured art works this week..of ZEN.. the ones that make you say.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
in BLUE TONES…
This was a fun one too scroll through our gallery.. and for me too keep in mind.. the ahhhhh feeling, but with blue tones… and then there are many that even your titles for your work.. just bring out that zen, calm feel.. you are all amazing!!!!

Meaning of the Color Blue:

The meaning, symbolism and psychology of the colour blueBlue is the overwhelming “favorite color.” Blue is seen as trustworthy, dependable and committed. The color of sky and the ocean, blue is perceived as a constant in our lives.

As the collective color of the spirit, it invokes rest and can cause the body to produce chemicals that are calming; however not all blues are serene and sedate. Electric or brilliant blues become dynamic and dramatic, an engaging color that expresses exhilaration.

Some shades or the overuse of blue may come across as cold or uncaring. Blue is the least “gender specific” color, having equal appeal to both men and women.

How the color blue affects us physically and mentally

• Calming and sedate
  • Cooling
  • Aids intuition

This is the calm and sense of ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh moment I received when I gazed upon your beautiful art works.. thank you very much!!! I hope everyone else whom visits here feels the same..
All works are click able to go to its page and leave comments and please leave your comments here also for your honored artists to read…
We wish everyone a week filled, with peace, love, light and inspiration and the feeling of calm if needed.
♥linmarie and Niki

THE LAST RAY by PRIYADARSHI GAUTAM

“Almost There” (Australia) by Carole Elliott

P.S.. thank you for understanding and your well wishes sent about my knee surgery.. I am in recovery mode…finding my way to sit here at the computer to become connected with everyone again is difficult at the moment.. but I am getting better everyday..
My computer also needed a boot and some refreshing and down time and resting.. and is acting much better now also.. no glitching so far.. crossing my fingers!
I can not wait to see you all again next week for features.. so keep the amazing art coming in…love♥linmarie

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2540 posts

Wishing you all the best Linmarie and thanks so much for this honour! Congratulations to all my fellow artists!

carolelliott7 carolelliott7 70 posts

Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery! Thank you for my feature and congratulations to all artists of these wonderful works!!

Marion Chapman Marion Chapman 304 posts

How fabulous to be on this page! Thanks so so much Linmarie – and glad to hear that you are getting better everyday. x

Terri Maddock Terri Maddock 3192 posts

Beautiful collection of features Linmaire – congratulations everyone!

Linda Callaghan Linda Callaghan 958 posts

thank you so much for the feature …and congratulations to all!

maggie326 maggie326 1171 posts

Gorgeous selection Linmarie Congrats to all thanks for including one of mine

PRIYADARSHI GAUTAM PRIYADARSHI GA... 70 posts

beautiful works, congratulations to all artists , and thanks to the hosts for running this traditional art group

frontofbicycle frontofbicycle 279 posts

Brilliant line up … Congrats to all!

Leslie Gustafson Leslie Gustafson 803 posts

Thank you very much!! Honored :-)