Standard Shipping for delivery by Dec 24 has ended. Most products available with Express Shipping.

Cupcake Corner Features are up (01Mh14)

Images and artwork of all things cupcake! ☺

Cupcake Corner is now a moderated group

ellismorleyphto ellismorleyphto 6182 posts

Hi

Up until recently, this group worked without moderation, with the odd cake that was neither cupcake nor muffin or the odd something that was not even edible….

I have been accepting journals to a degree… originally wanting recipes etc but when work was getting stolen, I agreed for these notices to be placed in the group as a “heads up” to people

However, while I was in Australia, not 1, not 2 but THREE people joined the group and completely flooded it with T-Shirts. None appeared to have cupcakes on them… I started removing them individually but ended up just removing the people from the group. (Please do feel free to join if you are reading this and have a t-shirt with a cupcake on it!)

To avoid this in the future, I have made the decision to moderate works coming into the group.

If you add work and it is not accepted immediately, don’t fret! It will be!! As long as it has a cupcake, a muffin or both. :-P

No group rules have been changed, no other changes have been made. There is still no limit on your works, daily or otherwise.

Thank you for your understanding.

Livvy Young Livvy Young 2707 posts

Good idea, thanks for the info.