we haven’t had a voucher challenge for may 2011!
so, we’re looking for images of silhouettes for this challenge.
there are 2 rules for this challenge
1. the silhouette must be completely black. we must not be able to see any detail or features of the silhouetted subject
2. the rest of the image must be in muted or pastel colours. we do not want to see any bright colour, anywhere in the image
for anyone who is unsure of the definition of silhouette you can read about it on wikipedia
for further clarification for this challenge, a shadow is not a silhouette
note any work that does not meet the challenge theme, or, does not show in the group, will be removed without notice
vote for the piece(s) of work that you feel best meets the challenge criteria
the winner will receive a $20 redbubble voucher!
winner and two runner-ups will be featured artists
tips for ensuring your work is accepted into the challenge:
1. ensure the work of art meets the challenge requirement and group rules.
2. select the piece of work from your portfolio below and add it to the challenge
3. once your piece of work shows in the challenge below your portfolio, click on it and ensure it is in the group
note if the hosts believe that the piece of work does not fit the challenge, or, it does not show in the group, it will be removed from the challenge without notice.
best of luck everyone!
many thanks to roy massicks for use of this great image in this challenge