*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

12.17.2012 "A Celebration of Innocence"

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1708 posts

I felt the world needed a touch of softness to escape from the harshness & tragedy that seems to continue as it spins on it’s axis and we spin along with it trying to cope as best we can …………..special memories of the little innocents & their wonderful teachers that ,so abruptly , had their lives stolen from them …………..may soft rays of love and beauty help to sooth the broken hearted . Thank you precious members for supplying such treasures to create a heavenly vision …………………..you are the best & I love you all for it Congratulations on your Features !!!!

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
May your lives always be filled with tranquility and love
Lynne

Clare Colins Clare Colins 720 posts

A truly stunning collection of work…I am humbled indeed!

TeresaB TeresaB 2646 posts

Oh, so beautiful!! Congratulations to all featured artists!! I’m so thrilled to have my work included!!

Babcia Babcia 30 posts

Such a beautiful collection! I am proud to be a part of it!

Darlene Lankford Honeycutt Darlene Lankfo... 2370 posts

Wonderful! I’m so honored to have my works featured in this collection. Congrats to all!!!!

Pam Amos Pam Amos 3644 posts

beautiful artworks……congrats to everyone featured….thank you very much for including one of mine….much appreciated….. :)

Jeff Burgess Jeff Burgess 51 posts

Glad to take my mind off the horror of Newtown. Thanks.

Sherry Hallemeier Sherry Hallemeier 189 posts

Thank you so much for including my art in with your wonderful dedication to the horror that has taken place over the last couple of days. I am very honored to have one of mine selected amongst such beautiful work! -Sherry

Julie  White Julie White 90 posts

Many many thanks for including my capture in with these beautiful artworks.
Congratulations to all the fellow artists just outstanding talents.

Ted Busby Ted Busby 588 posts

Wonderful selections..Congrats to everyone on their splendid works!

aussiedi aussiedi 1089 posts

Thankyou for selecting my image, to be among so many talented people and to be part of this awesome dedication to those dear souls, no longer with us…Congratulations to everyone

Irene  Burdell Irene Burdell 875 posts

Thank you so much Lynne , I wish you every happiness for Christmas and 2013 and thank you for all the work you put into this group.x
My thoughts are with the families of this tragedy , it would be bad enough at any time of year ,but they are going to feel it more so as they have been looking forward to Christmas with their children it is a double tragedy .So very sad xx

jainiemac jainiemac 1338 posts

Wonderful , beautiful collection. congratulations to everyone
Lynne thank you for all the hard work you put into the group to make it such a pleasure to be a member of.
I wish you and your family a very happy christmas and all the very best for the new year :))

Jane xox

Teresa Pople Teresa Pople 218 posts

Thank you so much Lynne, it’s an honour to be included amongst such beautiful work. . . .Congratlulations everyone . . .x

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1372 posts

Oh Lynne, how perfectly wonderful, and so appropriate right now when our hearts are deeply saddened by the tragedy in the US. Thank you so much for including two of my images in this incredibly beautiful and healing gallery, it’s such an honour and so appreciated! Congratulations to all these wonderful featured artists, your work is just amazing! xx

Manon Boily Manon Boily 2810 posts

wow! another fantastic selection Rosehaven. congratulations to all the artists. really beautiful work ;)

KBritt KBritt 219 posts

Congratulations One and All!!! Fantastic work – and another wonderful gallery Lynne!!!
Bravo!! xx ~kim

♥⊱ B. Randi Bailey ♥⊱ B. Randi Ba... 1425 posts

Huge, beautiful layout! So proud to have had one of mine included! Thank you.

AnnetteHoll AnnetteHoll 137 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artists, I am so honoured to be included !

Lee d'Entremont Lee d'Entremont 5000 posts

Amazing Selection! Congratulations to all Featured Artists!!!