*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

10.21.2012 "Those Places you would Love to Go ..."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1749 posts

So many wonderful sights to be seen , so many magnificent images , all completely delighting me & I hope delighting you all as well ! Please join me in Congratulating all Featured Artists in Today’s Gallery ,as I hang these beauties on the walls of our Special Room , what a sensational show we have here !!!

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

Catherine Hamilton-Veal  © Catherine Hami... 194 posts

Thank you dear Lynne and congratulations to all artists featured.

Robyn Carter Robyn Carter 203 posts

Thanks Lynne – these features are beautiful. i had to stop and look at many. Thank you for featuring mine :)

Irene  Burdell Irene Burdell 867 posts

Thank you so much for featuring 3 of my images I am delighted, congratulations to all the artists x

pennyswork pennyswork 272 posts

Wow! These images are really stunning Lynne – I can’t believe you included one of mine along with these – but many thanks anyway :))

Qnita Qnita 5587 posts

Beautiful works! Congratualations everyone!

Christine Annas Christine Annas 356 posts

Thank you for that wonderful trip around the world, Lynnie! It must have taken you quite a while to arrange this huge gallery, it is absolutely stunning! Congratulations to all the featured artists!

Yannik Hay Yannik Hay 1578 posts

Awesome images! For sure this is a beautiful virtual trip on fabulous places. This is a wonderful selection Lynne.
Congratulations to all and thank you very much for featuring 4 of my works.
Best regards!

Igor Shrayer Igor Shrayer 184 posts

Thank you so much dear Lynne for including two of my works to this beautiful selection and congratulations to all the featured artists!

paolo1955 paolo1955 3963 posts

Congratulations to everyone! I’m honored my images are included in such wonderful company.

vigor vigor 8390 posts

Every time I see these features that you chose Lynne, I am speechless when my work is chosen. I am very honored to have been chosen for 3 of my works for this glorious page. My congrats to all the talented artists who are featured as well. Thank you for all the work you do to bring these to us.

Manon Boily Manon Boily 2762 posts

wow! this is amazing work! I am speachless. thanks for the hard work you do here Rosehaven and congrats to all the artists ;)

Brendan Buckley Brendan Buckley 24 posts

Thanks Lynne. It’s such an honor to be included amongst these amazing photographers. Congratulations everyone.

Chris Lord Chris Lord 639 posts

Wow, three at once! I’m completely bowled over!!! Thanks so very much Lynne for graciously including them on this fabulous gallery wall, I’m very honored indeed. Congratulations to all artists, amazing work all.

Vivienne Gucwa Vivienne Gucwa 23 posts

Thank you SO much for including some of my images. I am really honored to be included. Great collection. Congrats to all!

Felix Haryanto Felix Haryanto 73 posts

Wonderful selection! Proud to be among them!

Penny Smith Penny Smith 165 posts

Thank you for this wonderful feature and congrats to everyone on your beautiful work :)

DIZZYHEIGHTS DIZZYHEIGHTS 8 posts

Congratulations to you Lynne for such a wonderful presentation. Thanks for including one of mine. Appreciate it. Liz

Bine Bine 790 posts

Thank you so very much for featuring my image and congratulations to all fellow photographers ! It’s an honor to be among such talented artists ! Great work !

Den McKervey Den McKervey 126 posts

Thank you Lynne for featuring one of my works, outstanding presentation well done all!!

zumi zumi 43 posts

thanks for all of my features. and congrats to everybody who made it here. a wonderful collection!

Xandru Xandru 225 posts

Excellent work! Congratulations to the artists.

Livvy Young Livvy Young 2691 posts

WOW, huge congrats to all

Konstantinos Arvanitopoulos Konstantinos A... 767 posts

Marvelous collection, congratulations to all artists! Many thanks for featuring 2 of my works!

Barbara Ingersoll Barbara Ingersoll 726 posts

Such beautiful places captured! Congratulations to the artists!