Shop

*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

4.30.12 "Feminine Intent.............."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1741 posts

A selection of works from our very gifted members showing many aspects of the female gender , I do hope you all enjoy perusing these wonderful images as much as I did compiling this Gallery . Please join me in Congratulating all Artists featured here today as I hang these upon the walls of our Special Room

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

virginian virginian 14152 posts

Congrats to all !!

autumnwind autumnwind 4453 posts

CONGRATS EVERYONE XOXOXOXOXO

Diane Johnson-Mosley Diane Johnson-... 923 posts

Thank you so much for the feature. Congratulations everyone, it is an honor to have my work shown among such wonderful talent!

Alan Mattison Alan Mattison 517 posts

They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder,but I think that the works shown here are so apparent in their beauty that anyone can see it! Congrats all around!
alan

carol brandt carol brandt 142 posts

some very special works here .. great stuff, a great group, and great hosting :))

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1849 posts

Wonderful curating in this beautiful display of gallery art! Kudos to our wonderful host, Rosehaven for creating such a beautiful array of art!

Congratulations to all my fellow members. Your works are over the top excellent. I had to look three times so I could absorb all the wonderful techniques used to create these beautiful works.

Cheers to all,
deb

Nadya Johnson Nadya Johnson 915 posts

A MAGNIFICENT collection! Wow! Congrats to all who are featured in this brilliant gallery- and thanks so much for including one of mine!

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9591 posts

Beautiful choices. Congratulations to all featured!

Carol Knudsen Carol Knudsen 289 posts

Outstanding choices Lynne!!!!
Congratulations to all the featured artists!!!
HAPPY DANCING with 2 of mine chosen to be in amoungst such awesome works!!!!

Yannik Hay Yannik Hay 1467 posts

Awesome! Congratulations to all! The works are splendid!
Thank you very much Lynne for choosing mine :)

Damienne Bingham Damienne Bingham 381 posts

Spectacular collection of images! I am so honoured to have two of mine alongside all these beauties. Thanks for sharing them with us, Lynne and congratulations to all the very talented artists included!

Clare Colins Clare Colins 655 posts

a brilliant collection Congratulations to all!

tori yule tori yule 7115 posts

What a beautiful gallery. Lynne
Congratulations to all!

MarieG MarieG 454 posts

Stunning images Lynne…many thanks for adding one of mine to this brilliant collection..! ;-))))) Congratulations to all!

Tammera Tammera 1317 posts

WOW!!
SOME SUPERB WORK HERE!!
THANK YOU SO KINDLY FOR ADDING SOME OF MINE TO THIS SPECTACULAR COLLECTION…
I AM HONORED!!

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WONDERFUL AND FEATURED ARTISTS!!…;-D

hampshirelady hampshirelady 403 posts

Beautiful inspiring images – and so diverse – such talent. Congratulations to one and all and ’tis lovely to have an image included – thank you

Aase Aase 264 posts

Fantastic work and selection Lynne. Congratulation to all:-)

paolo1955 paolo1955 3961 posts

Congratulations to everyone! I’m honored my image is included in such wonderful company.

Den McKervey Den McKervey 126 posts

Another fine selection presented beautifully Lynne :)