Shop

*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

3.25.12 "Superbly Yours...."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1740 posts

Drifting between the realms of reality & fantasy , a special collection of works to mark one year of my hosting HIGH QUALITY IMAGES . Please join me in Congratulating all Artists featured in this Gallery as I hang these fantastic images on the wall of our Special Room. I hope you have all enjoyed the passed twelve months as much as I have & once again I thank you all sincerely for your support & understanding when I need to take a break , Bless your Darling Hearts & Thank you from mine ………………

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

Robin Webster Robin Webster 615 posts

Lynne this is an outstanding collection if the drift between reality and fantasy! Bravo!!! Congratulations to all of the featured artists! Brilliant work.

Thank you also dear Lynne, from the bottom of my heart for all that you do! Hosting is a huge undertaking that takes so much of your precious time and a truckload full of dedication! You do such a fabulous job! Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary! Cheers!!! Heres to another great year for you!

heatherfriedman heatherfriedman 841 posts

I am extremely honored to be featured in this group, with my photo of Blessing, and I am delighted to be featured along with my daughter Valerie Rosen with her incredible photo (the big one, FIRST in the above list!!)
CONGRATULATIONS to ALL the featured artists… your works are outstanding!!…♥

tori yule tori yule 7100 posts

Fantastic selections, Lynne!!!
Congratulations to all the featured artists.
Thank you for including mine.

almaalice almaalice 526 posts

Terrific selection and what wonderfully talented artist work is displayed here, congratulations everyone. Alma

peter holme III peter holme III 766 posts

thank you for my feature and congrats to all……..including THE HOST !!

lamiel lamiel 2613 posts

So glad to be in such company. :-) Thanks, Lynne, for your dedication to the artists in this group.

Valerie Rosen Valerie Rosen 2029 posts

Beside myself with gratitude for the massive post of my “Turban at the Window.” What remarkable images, everyone! Big congrats to all featured artists and a massive thank you to Lynne for all of your hard work and dedication! Big hug, Val :-))

Livvy Young Livvy Young 2664 posts

Congrats

vaggypar vaggypar 13943 posts

Great Work .!!

Rick Wollschleger Rick Wollschleger 31 posts

Wow this work is awesome. Fantastic creations. I’m honored to be a part of this group.

autumnwind autumnwind 4413 posts

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE! A STUNNING COLLECTION. WOW! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOOX

iamelmana iamelmana 212 posts

An amazing collection with the human as a subject. Truely infinite possibilities to a complex subject. Your collection has captured this so beautifully, so THANK YOU Lynn for your insight and dedication as host. I’m very much humbled to be included in this collection !!
Congrats to all featured artists and congrats on 1 year of a fantastic group !!!

JohnDSmith JohnDSmith 1401 posts

Just a fabulous selection Lynne,….But,…Then you always do a fine job of picking features,…..
Pleased to be among them,……THANK YOU !
Congratulation to everyone else,….

Alan Mattison Alan Mattison 513 posts

You don’t need much fantasy to see the reality of the quality and creativity shown in this superb collection of works. HUGE congrats to you on your 1 year celebration,Lynne ! and well done all featured artists.
alan

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9579 posts

Beautiful features. Congratulations to all featured artists!

Jan Pudney Jan Pudney 895 posts

What a stunning collection – congratulations to everyone, including me :) Thanks Rose.

Dianne English Dianne English 226 posts

Wow ! What an amazing selection of portraits, I’m honoured to be among them, thanks so much Lynne :))

TeresaB TeresaB 2653 posts

WOW, it doesn’t seem like it could have been a year already Lynne!! Thank you so much for all you do for the group!! Huge Congratulations to all featured artists, and thank you Lynne for including mine!!

patjila patjila 1108 posts

Exceptional beautiful art works presented here! Congrats to all wonderful artists and host for the display here! I’m humbled to see there’s one of my works included, thank you again so much…

Lee d'Entremont Lee d'Entremont 4999 posts

Awesome Features! Congratulations to all!

NewfieKeith NewfieKeith 2036 posts

Awesome Features!! Congrats!!!

Guendalyn Guendalyn 2364 posts

CONGRATULACION !!!!