Shop

Get Back to School with Redbubble – Shop Here! or Win Stuff Here!

*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

3.22.12 "Precious Little Pal's...."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1739 posts

So many of us have four legged lovelies as our most treasured companions, friends, members of our families …………….without them our lives seem so empty .The joy , comfort , total unconditional love , loyalty ,cuddles & endearing moments these beautiful creatures bring to our lives can never be measured , it is so immense. This Feature Gallery is to Honour & Celebrate their lives …………please join me in Congratulating all Artists Featured here today

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

Lissywitch Lissywitch 215 posts

What a gorgeous collection of images, congratulations to everyone featured here and thank you to Lynne for including me :))

Georgie Hart Georgie Hart 695 posts

So many gorgeous images, well done everyone!

ninjabob ninjabob 30 posts

Well Done.Stunning Pics.:)

vaggypar vaggypar 13937 posts

Great Work….!

vaggypar vaggypar 13937 posts

Great Work….!

Berns Berns 3051 posts

beautiful works, thank so much for including me :)

timpr timpr 92 posts

Congrats to all :)

Yool Yool 417 posts

Congratz to all and thank you so much for the feature :))

waddleudo waddleudo 370 posts

Well, of course, congratulations to all the artists for their beautifully accomplished work. And next I’d like to acknowledge our Group Host, Rosehaven, for her unfailing good taste and hard work! And third, thank you, for including one of my shots. And lastly, I want to say, “Awe! Adorable!”
Cordially, Ellen

Alan Mattison Alan Mattison 517 posts

your words of introduction are so true, perfectly illustrated by the featured works presented here.Big congrats to all but especially Lynne, for putting it together!
alan

Anthony Hedger Photography Anthony Hedger... 39 posts

WOW! What a wonderful collection here of beautiful work, thank so much for including me Lynne

Laurie Minor Laurie Minor 1275 posts

Wonderful selection Lynne, and delighted to be included!! Congrats to all!!

AuntDot AuntDot 5533 posts

Absolutely love them all! Congratulations to the artists and their furry models!

mom23girls mom23girls 2660 posts

Wonderful works! Congrats to all featured!!

Laurie Minor Laurie Minor 1275 posts

Love this image of yours, Lynne! Congrats on all of your well-deserved features incl. RB’s recent Explore pg Featured Photography! :))

Qnita Qnita 5535 posts

Too precious! Thanks for the feature! Congratulations everyone!

Carol Clifford Carol Clifford 302 posts

Oh my goodness, I want to hug each an every one of these precious pets! Great captures. I am honored to have a photo of my ragdoll cat Miss Daisy-Mae Pussums included in this collection. Congrats to all the other artists!!

Hugs…from Daisy-Mae & Me!!

vigor vigor 8051 posts

Ah, touches the heartstrings! Great selection of work. Thank you for choosing 2 of my works to be among them!

Ladymoose Ladymoose 1042 posts

An honour to be included in this beautiful selection:-)

Renee Blake Renee Blake 211 posts

A fantastic selection ! Congrats to all of the talented artists represented here. I am so honored to have two of my images included in this group :)
Renee
xxxx

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9615 posts

Wonderful selections! Congratulations to all featured artists!

Lynn Starner Lynn Starner 172 posts

Beautiful selections! Congrats to all and thanks for including my image!

Kay Kempton Raade Kay Kempton Raade 639 posts

Wonderful collection. Thanks so much!

JohnDSmith JohnDSmith 1401 posts

Love it,..what a fabulous collection,…
Congratulation to all the featured artist,..