*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

12.2.11 "Let it Snow ! Let it Snow ! Let it Snow !..................."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1665 posts

Living in Central North Island ,New Zealand in an area where snow never settles on the incredibly odd occasion that it does actually fall , these scenes absolutely push my “I am so excited !!!” buttons to the extreme. I know that for you whom live with huge snow falls regularly after a while it must become very tiresome having to deal with all of the problems it must bring …………but oh my goodness it sure makes for the most exquisite captures !!!! Please join me in congratulating the wonderful Artists whose work is featured in today’s Gallery !

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

Qnita Qnita 5553 posts

I agree… Snow photo’s are mostly awesome!!
Congratulations with beautiful art!

Jane  mcainsh Jane mcainsh 1344 posts

what a treat Lynne these photo’s are stunning !!
Congratulations to all :)))
Jane

johnkelly johnkelly 5 posts

An amazing collection of images, congratulations to all featured.
Thanks for including my image Lynne!
John

FacetEyePhoto FacetEyePhoto 416 posts

Oh Lynne, thank you so much. Since moving to Florida from Canada I miss this so much!

Congratulations everyone on the feature. The work is stunning and well deserving!

Ulla Jensen Ulla Jensen 1074 posts

Wee, I am very honoured to be included in this gorgeous (and very cold) selection of stunning snow art….Many thanks !
Congratulations to all – very inspiring and awesome.

vaggypar vaggypar 13850 posts

Lovely Work .!!!

mom23girls mom23girls 2547 posts

Gorgeous selections! Congrats to all!

Chris Chalk Chris Chalk 1592 posts

Amazing images, congratulations to all the talented Artists………Chris ☺

vigor vigor 9952 posts

As one who sees this image way too much, I have to agree, these are beautiful!!! My congrats to all the talented artists for their featured work. I want to especially thank you for adding mine on here along with them!!! Thanks Lynne!!!

kkphoto1 kkphoto1 176 posts

Thank you. I’m so honored to have my photos in this lovely group! Congrats to the rest of you featured! Kay

Elfriede Fulda Elfriede Fulda 716 posts

Congratulations to everyone, I am so honored to be among these talented artists, amazing work !

KBritt KBritt 213 posts

Stunning, wonderful images…. the variety of tones and moods that snow offers is amazing!! Congratulations ONE and ALL!

Frank Olsen Frank Olsen 21 posts

A stunning collection
-Frank

AuntDot AuntDot 5512 posts

Stunning art! Congratulations to all the talented artists!

ienemien ienemien 683 posts

GREAT ART!! Wonderful Snow and Winter Scenes!Really lovely !!
Congratulations with your features!! Thanks for including my photo, a great honor!!

steppeland steppeland 1441 posts

Oh, yes, I too get excited every time I see those wonderful, wonderful images – and even more so on the scarce moments that we are able to go our ourselves and capture some awesome snowy landscapes…
Thank you so much for the wonderful eye candy, Lynn, and for including one of my images. And big CONGRATULATIONS to all the featured artists!

John Poon John Poon 712 posts

A feast for the eyes… Congrats all!

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 11098 posts

★Merry Christmas★ 。* 。*FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS Hugs Rapture777
° 。 ° ˚* _Π_____*。*˚★ 。* 。*。 • ˚ ˚ •。★
˚ ˛ •˛•*/______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛★ 。* 。*★ 。* 。*
˚ ˛ •˛•| 田田|門|Congratulations To All Wonderfull pictures,Gorgeous Winter Scenes Wonderfull tones precious they are

DaveHrusecky DaveHrusecky 147 posts

Exceptional photos that make me almost like snow…………maybe not.

Great features Lynne and congratulations to everyone.
Alinka Alinka 23 posts

Congratulations to everyone and thank you, I am so honored to be among these talented artists!

SummerJade SummerJade 1285 posts

What a wonderful feature page!! I’m honored to have an image in this grouping!
Congratulations to all the featured artists, and thank you so much, Lynne!! ♥♥

1Nino 1Nino 110 posts

SUPERB!

Bine Bine 925 posts

I am so flattered that my picture is among such stunning images ! Thank you so much and congratulations, all !

Guendalyn Guendalyn 2358 posts

congratulacion !!!