Deck out your device with 15% off smartphone cases & laptop skins. Use code DEVICE15.

*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

11.1.11 "The Glory of the Horse ................."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1749 posts

For the passed 10 days we have been taking turns at Foal Watch waiting for our beautiful mare Dancer to deliver her first foal . While ‘on duty’ tonight I thought it would be so wonderful to celebrate the glorious majesty of the Horse .Please join me in congratulating all of these marvelous Artists featured in today’s gallery , thank you all so very much for sharing

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

mom23girls mom23girls 2629 posts

Congrats to all!

vigor vigor 8720 posts

Another wonderful collection!!! My congrats to all featured artists and thank you for including my work to be among them!!!

jainiemac jainiemac 1335 posts

Awesome collection of my favourite animal , congratulations to everyone !!!
thank you for my image being included :))
Jane

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 11050 posts

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·*
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°× Congratulations To All Gorgeous Pictures Stunning Wonderful selections Wonderfull Viewing Nicely done and presented and displayed Lynne in This Wonderfull Group hugs

AuntDot AuntDot 5554 posts

Beautiful images! Congratulations to all the artists! Lynne, good luck with the foal watch!

vaggypar vaggypar 13950 posts

Really nice Work .!!

KBritt KBritt 219 posts

Congrats to all my fellow horse lovers!! Beautiful works with beautiful subjects!! Thinking of you and your Mare, Lynne – hoping for a smooth delivery!! ~kim

Ulla Jensen Ulla Jensen 1081 posts

How exiting, Lynne !!!! Hope all goes well – and that we get to see the foal…. :-)
Beautiful tribute – many congratulations to all artists x

peter holme III peter holme III 796 posts

x2 features ! thanks much lynne! congrats to all !

WOBBLYMOL WOBBLYMOL 278 posts

wow so exciting, hope you post some pic’s of the new baby. thanks for the two features and congrats to all featured artists, delightful images

DaveHrusecky DaveHrusecky 151 posts

Absolutely fabulous Lynne.

Dorothy Thomson Dorothy Thomson 669 posts

Superb features, congratulations to all :-)
Hope the new baby arrives soon :-)

hampshirelady hampshirelady 402 posts

Completely stunning and inspiring images of one of the planet’s most beautiful animals – many contgtats to all the artists and thank you Lynne for including in this wonderful collection. I am so lookinig forward to seeing the new baby – how exciting!

Alan Mattison Alan Mattison 521 posts

“The glory of the horse " a good title for a good collection.Thanks for including me, Lynne !!!!
alan

Donna Ridgway Donna Ridgway 216 posts

Thank you for including my black horse in this gallery. I’ve so enjoyed seeing all the images as horses are my very favorites!

Livvy Young Livvy Young 2707 posts

Congrats.

Maree Cardinale Maree Cardinale 2015 posts

Best wishes to Dancer xox
Thank you so very much for including me with the others in this wonderful display.
I really appreciate the honour :))
Maree

Sea-Change Sea-Change 421 posts

Three features!!! I am so honoured to be included in your gallery – The Glory of the Horse. Congratulations to all featured artists, a lot of really incredible images here. Good luck with the foal watch Lynne :)

Helen Akerstrom Photography Helen Akerstro... 489 posts

Warms my heart Lynne, hope your foal is strong and healthy. And you see it born… Take photos!

virginian virginian 14050 posts

Gorgeous – congrats to all.
’Hope the foal is a great one.

jean-jean jean-jean 91 posts

Congrats to all!

Monica M. Scanlan Monica M. Scanlan 1322 posts

Wonderful!!! They are a beautiful animal!!!

Congrats to all!

Bine Bine 798 posts

What an honor to be among such artists ! Thanks and congratulations to you all ! Best wishes to Dancer and good nerves for you, dear Lynne !

paolo1955 paolo1955 3967 posts

Great selection Congratulations to all the features.