*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

10.2.11 "Nature Sublime..."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1749 posts

It is wonderful to be feeling a bit better and to be able to enjoy your magnificent work properly again. Thank you all so much for your understanding when I have these times , hopefully not too regularly. Our opening image by Mark I think is completely spectacular , what a privilege it is for him to share his incredible images with us all . As always the Animal Kingdom and the passion I have for nature is inclined to mean we have these marvelous Galleries of superb images by our gifted Artists , please join me in Congratulating all members Featured in today’s Gallery ,thank you all so much for your heart warming support , you are absolutely The Best

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

vaggypar vaggypar 13944 posts

Lovely Work .!!!

Ulla Jensen Ulla Jensen 1081 posts

So very glad to hear that you are feeling better, Lynne!!!!
Thanks a mil – you are spoiling me !! Take care!
Congratulations to all artists for the wonderful and inspiring work ! x

Damienne Bingham Damienne Bingham 379 posts

My goodness! Aren’t these just the most beautiful images? And what incredible timing in some of them! Thanks so much for putting this together Lynne and for your kind support in including my Alexandrine parrot shot, so glad you enjoyed it!

Congrats to everyone involved, what talent!

And I’m sorry to hear you haven’t been feeling well Lynne, I noticed you hadn’t been around for a while but I just assumed normal life got in the way as it usually does! I hope you are feeling better now, it’s lovely to have you back!

DaveHrusecky DaveHrusecky 151 posts

Awesome collection of photos Lynne. Congrats to all those selected, your work is outstanding.

steppeland steppeland 1450 posts

Aww, these are such fabulous images again, Lynne! Truly spectacular collection! I feel humbled and honoured at the seem time to have two of my works featured among such great artists. Thank you so much! And CONGRATULATIONS to everyone featured here… Once again, I’ll be spending quite some time commenting and faving!
Thank you so much for your awesome work for this group, Lynne… It’s so much appreciated! – Hope you continue to feel better! <3

Bine Bine 790 posts

Dearest Lynne ! You put together a collection of amazing images and I am honored that one of my images is part of this beautiful gallery. So sorry that you haven’t been feeling well and I am glad that you’re back !

Hugs !

Glenn Cecero Glenn Cecero 454 posts

Exceptional work and outstanding images! Well done!

Regenia Brabham Regenia Brabham 14 posts

WOW! I am so honored to be included with so many incredibly talented artist. This page is full of stunning images. Thank you and congratulations to you all!

Dorothy Thomson Dorothy Thomson 669 posts

Truly honoured to be among such wonderful features……..thank you and many congratulations to all :-)

johnkelly johnkelly 5 posts

Wow! I am also honoured to be included amongst this great selection of images Thank you Lynne. Congratulations to everyone featured and thank you for sharing your beautiful images!

Barbara  Glover Barbara Glover 601 posts

Once again an outstanding choice of images. Congrats to all featured on your fantastic work.

Mark Hughes Mark Hughes 985 posts

It’s great to hear you are feeling better Lynne, splendid selection of images, thank you for your kind words and for featuring my work, many congratulations to all.

pennyswork pennyswork 273 posts

Gosh !! – these are such stunning images – I feel truly humble to have one of mine featured here. Congrats to all the great artists :)))

autumnwind autumnwind 5047 posts

WOW! CONGRATS TO ALL! MAGNIFICENT!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Lee d'Entremont Lee d'Entremont 5000 posts

Gorgeous Features! Congratulations to all of you!

Michael  Moss Michael Moss 300 posts

So much beauty in the world ! Such wonderful talent !

Qnita Qnita 5555 posts

So happy to be among these great features!! Thank you!
Congratulations to the artists of these lovely works!

Livvy Young Livvy Young 2707 posts

Wonderful art,thank you so much for including my photo of the tiger,so honoured to be among these great artists. Hope you are feeling better.

Congrats to all.

paolo1955 paolo1955 3967 posts

Great selection Congratulations to all the features.

paolo1955 paolo1955 3967 posts

Great selection Congratulations to all the features.

RoseMarie747 RoseMarie747 501 posts

Wonderful art work by everyone….Congrats and Thank you…

Henry Jager Henry Jager 57 posts

What a great selection! Congrats to all the artists and it’s a pleasure to see my pics among them :-)

vbk70 vbk70 864 posts

Stunning work! Congratulations!!!!

Rickster1 Rickster1 163 posts

Glad you are back on top of things Lynne ~ This select batch of images must have truly lifted the spirits as absolutely first class for inspiration and moments worth their weight
Best regards all
Rick