*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

10.1.11 "Come Sit Awhile..............."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1632 posts

Here in the Southern Hemisphere we are beginning to truly enjoy our warmer weather and the wonders of Spring while in the Northern Hemisphere you are all in complete raptures over the flamboyance of the Gilding Fairies painting those majestic colours of Autumn. Both seasons are such wondrous ones for the photographer in so many ways ,I wish you all happy shooting & may October be a fabulous month for you all ! Please join with me in Congratulating all Artists Featured in today’s Gallery

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

mark6229 mark6229 890 posts

Super work, many congratulations to all featured.

polly470 polly470 1088 posts

Oh my….each time you do this Lynne you commit me to at least an hour of visiting artists..this is a collection beyond anything…so, so beautiful!
P
xx

Tamara  Kaylor Tamara Kaylor 607 posts

Fantastic selections! Congratulations to all of the featured artists ; )

Margi Margi 380 posts

thank you Lynne, beautiful work to be amongst :)))

Ulla Jensen Ulla Jensen 979 posts

Very beautiful selection….many, many congratulations to all.
Best wishes for a great weekend x

Sharon House Sharon House 255 posts

Thankyou Lynn for the honour of having my images featured here in this wonderful display. Congratulations also to all other featured artists :o))

Kornrawiee Kornrawiee 206 posts

So very beautiful artworks:) and thank you dear Lynn:)

Livvy Young Livvy Young 2700 posts

WOW and congrats

Teresa Pople Teresa Pople 177 posts

Thank you so much Lynn, I really am honhoured to be here . . . .and many congratulations to all of the artists who have produced such lovely work.

RickDavis RickDavis 664 posts

Beautiful Selections Lynne,,,Congratulations To Everyone.

vaggypar vaggypar 13439 posts

Lovely Work..!!

John Morton John Morton 58 posts

A wonderful display of colour and light. Congratulations to all the featured artists.

Eileen McVey Eileen McVey 268 posts

Wow…such lovey works of art.

steppeland steppeland 1443 posts

Wonderful, wonderful collection again, Lynne. Such awesome images, breathtaking… Feel so honoured to find two of my works featured among them…

THANK YOU! and CONGRATULATIONS to all the featured artists!

Susie Peek Susie Peek 1104 posts

Lovely images Lynne ~ thanks so much for adding one of mine to the line-up ~ congrats everyone!

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2562 posts

Many thanks Lynne! Congratulations to all!! This page is a picture!!

jainiemac jainiemac 1323 posts

wonderful !!! congratulations !!!!!!

Jenifer  Bunnett Jenifer Bunnett 20 posts

A stunning collection.

Renee Blake Renee Blake 194 posts

This is just a fantastic collection and I am so thrilled and honored to be have one of my images included ! Congrats to all of the very talented artists represented here !
Renee

kkphoto1 kkphoto1 192 posts

Thank you! I’m so honored to have my “Cosmo After Glow” among so many wonderful works of art. Congrats everyone! Kay

autumnwind autumnwind 7396 posts

You are such an amazing host Lynne, always in awe by your choices and presentation. Congratulations to all and thank you for a most beautiful honor. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOX

Laurie Minor Laurie Minor 2010 posts

Another wonderful selection, Lynne! Delighted to be included, and Congrats to All!!

JohnDSmith JohnDSmith 2833 posts

So very pleased to receive this awesome feature,…..THANK YOU !
Congratulation to everyone else,..

paolo1955 paolo1955 3767 posts

Great selection Congratulations to all the features.