*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

9.18.11 " Head Down ,Bum Up & on with the Show !"

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1635 posts

How could today’s Gallery not be inspired by Polly and Mark’s captures ,I just took one look and couldn’t stop laughing ,your work is brilliant you two & thanks for giving me the title for this Feature Gallery !!! Please join me in CONGRATULATING all ARTISTS FEATURED in today’s GALLERY , such a joy to view and revel in all of these fabulous images !

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

Christine Annas Christine Annas 331 posts

Lovely images and oh what a funny title to today’s gallery!!! Great work on this collection, Lynnie. You never disappoint. Thanks so much for including one of my images today and biggest congratulations to all the other featured artists.

Barbara  Glover Barbara Glover 517 posts

Absolutely outstanding works, congrats to all.

Teresa Pople Teresa Pople 177 posts

Thank you so much and many congratulations to everyone . . . . . wonderful work

Warren  Patten Warren Patten 90 posts

Thanks Lynne..congrats to all.

mark6229 mark6229 890 posts

Well done to all featured artists, splendid work, thank you for including my work.

bazcelt bazcelt 388 posts

Thanks heaps Lynne, greatly appreciated ::)). Congrats to all featured, awesome collection.

Iris MacKenzie Iris MacKenzie 717 posts

all are such beauties! congrats to all!

Werner Padarin Werner Padarin 889 posts

many thanks Lynne for including my All aboard! in this fabulous collection – I’m in very exalted company here – congrats all for those super shots!

kappisan kappisan 208 posts

A FABULOUS GALLERY!!:)
I Love them ALL!:D
BIG CONGRATULATIONS to ALL,from Holland,
Kappi

almaalice almaalice 490 posts

This wonderful work is both inspiring and daunting at the same time. Daunting because attaining such a level requires natural talent and hours of practise but such an inspiration to achieve it in the end. Thank you all and many many well deserved congratulations. Alma

TeresaB TeresaB 2441 posts

Lynne, you have created an amazing gallery here!! A huge congratulations to all artists!! You work is simply spectacular!! And thank you so much Lynne for including mine!!

Lisa Knechtel Lisa Knechtel 1320 posts

Beautiful collection. Well done everyone.

polly470 polly470 1088 posts

WOW!!! The title is hilarious and I am glad I helped inspire it! lol!! This collection leaves you breathless in admiration at the skill, talent and artistry on show here..beautifully complied Lynne! Happy Sunday everyone!
P
xx

Ingz Ingz 143 posts

Thank you so much and many congratulations to everyone xxx

enchantedImages enchantedImages 417 posts

Gorgeous picks, Lynne! I’m honored to be amongst them!
Congrats to all the artists.
~ Bobbi

AuntDot AuntDot 5427 posts

Wow! Beautiful images! Congrats to all the artists!

MarianBendeth MarianBendeth 1532 posts

Wow Wow Wow! Talk about stellar work!
My jaw is just hanging by the composition of this stunners and I am beyond honoured to be counted amongst these beauties!
Congratulations to everyone! Standing ovation!

Livvy Young Livvy Young 2660 posts

WOW and congrats

Frank Olsen Frank Olsen 20 posts

A great collection of stunning pictures!

virginian virginian 13273 posts

Congrats to all !

WonderlandGlass WonderlandGlass 72 posts

Congratulations to all the creative spirits whose works are featured here. It is a distinct honour to be included. Peace;-}

peter holme III peter holme III 486 posts

wow, lynne, thanks for the giganto display feature !! regards to all artists !

leonie7 leonie7 668 posts

congrats to all featured artists outstanding images just over the moon to be featured along side these beautiful captures on my first day back thank you Lynne lol lee

paolo1955 paolo1955 3764 posts

Congratulations to all the features.