20% off sitewide. Don’t keep your cart waiting. Use SCREAM20

*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

9.16.11 "Let's Dance all around the World "

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1635 posts

To think that we can visit these glorious sights without even leaving home , how spoiled can we get I wonder ? Please join me in congratulating these wonderful Artists whom are featured in today’s Gallery !

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

snapitnc snapitnc 661 posts

thank you so much for including my image amongst this list of beauties lynne,congrats to all featured artists

Teresa Pople Teresa Pople 177 posts

Such beautiful work everyone . . . .congratulations

Digidi Digidi 343 posts

wonderful images….thanks for my holiday around the world without leaving my chair :O)

RichardKlos RichardKlos 759 posts

Excellent selections! Congrats to all featured!

Monica M. Scanlan Monica M. Scanlan 1255 posts

Stunning images, love looking at these home page features each morning!!! Congratulations to all that had work featured! Stunning images! Lynne, thank you so very much for featuring some of my work in today’s features!!! I am so honored and thrilled!!!

Dave Callaway Dave Callaway 182 posts

Stunning work.. congrats to all featured..ll well deserved… :-))

Lynne Morris Lynne Morris 139 posts

What a stunning collection, Huge Congratulations to all the featured artists and great work Rose in your selection.

Margi Margi 381 posts

round the world in the roll of a mouse, lucky indeed, thank you Lynne and thank you everyone :)))

KatsEyePhoto KatsEyePhoto 7 posts

What a wonderful collection of work. Thank you very much for including me.

Lee d'Entremont Lee d'Entremont 4606 posts

Awesome Features!!!! Congratulations to all of you!

Victoria Jostes Victoria Jostes 82 posts

congratulations to all featured artists!! am so very proud to have an image numbered among those in this fabulous collection, lynne. many, many thanks!!
xx,
v

Vivienne Gucwa Vivienne Gucwa 20 posts

Congratulations to all the wonderful artists featured here.

Thank you so much for including one of my photos! Much love.

machka machka 1679 posts

Wow, such an impressive selection. I feel honoured to have my four images featured amongst such outstanding work. Congratulations to all the great artists featured here!

samsalt1 samsalt1 72 posts

Another excellent collection Lynne !

Congrats to all those featured !

swaby swaby 258 posts

Again Im feeling humbled, most honored and very grateful to be amoung such wonderful beautiful works of Art, thank you very much Lynn! And congratulations to all the featured gorgeous images!

Laurie Search Laurie Search 262 posts

Thank you so, so much for including me in this fabulous collection of images!!!! Congratulations to everyone else who was featured!!! Absolutely fantastic images!!! :))))

Livvy Young Livvy Young 2662 posts

congrats

Buckwhite Buckwhite 929 posts

Congratulations to all. Great, beautiful work!

Christine Annas Christine Annas 331 posts

Such talented artists we have in this group!!! A great collection of beautiful works, Lynnie!! Congratulations to all the featured artists!!!

AuntDot AuntDot 5425 posts

Every one of them a beauty! Congratulations to the featured artists!

paolo1955 paolo1955 3764 posts

Congratulations to everyone! I’m honored my images are included in such wonderful company.

JohnDSmith JohnDSmith 2674 posts

So pleased to be among this awesome group of Artist,…..Appreciate the feature very much,…..THANK YOU !
CONGRATULATION TO EVERY ONE ELSE !

Barbara  Glover Barbara Glover 517 posts

WOW!!!! totally amazing work folks. Well done.

fazza fazza 159 posts

thank you ,its great to be here in this group,well done to all