*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

9.14.11 "Let the Photographer Talk ...."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1748 posts

Beautiful images that speak for themselves , so honored to feature these in today’s gallery . Please join me in Congratulating all of these fine Artists

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

Ulla Jensen Ulla Jensen 1120 posts

Wow, wow, and wow…..Superb selection, Lynne !
So much fine work here – to enjoy and to get inspired from.
Many congratulations to all. Cheers x

Patrick Monnier Patrick Monnier 75 posts

Beautiful selection ! I fell honoured that one of my work was selected. Thanks a lot! And huge congrats to all featured artists.

JohnDSmith JohnDSmith 1405 posts

I appreciate this wonderful feature so very much,….THANK YOU !
Congratulation to everyone else,….

Renee Blake Renee Blake 211 posts

As usual a very stunning collection !! Congrats to all of the very talented artists represented here.
Renee

Lois  Bryan Lois Bryan 577 posts

such amazing, amazing artwork!!!!!!!!!!! All of you inspire me … what a joy to be among you all!!!!!! Congratulations everyone … and happiest of thanks to our darling Lynne for gathering these together in such a creative way!!!!!

photosbytony photosbytony 569 posts

Wonderful Collection of Outstanding Images ! Congrats to all the artists ! Well Done Lynne ! tony

Richard Gaffney Richard Gaffney 46 posts

Great images, well done to all.

KBritt KBritt 219 posts

Congratulations One and All!! Beautiful images – fabulous work! ~Kim

Mark Hughes Mark Hughes 985 posts

Super work, well done to all artists.

Chris Lord Chris Lord 630 posts

What an incredible resource this group must be for Lynne to be able to put together a different gorgeous collection so often! It’s humbling indeed to be featured alongside so very much creative talent. I’m very grateful Lynne, thanks so much. Congrats to all.

John Hare John Hare 157 posts

Congratulations to the featured artists and I echo the comments already made about the wonderful work. I am flattered to have one of my images featured.

paolo1955 paolo1955 3962 posts

Congratulations to everyone! I’m honored my image is included in such wonderful company.

vigor vigor 8209 posts

These features are always such a wonderful treat, so much incredible talent and I congratulate all who are featured, great job! I also humbly thank you for featuring two of my works on here!

Aase Aase 267 posts

Beautiful collection of art, Lynne. I’m so honored to be a part of them. Congratulations everyone:-) Best wishes Aase

Dorothy Thomson Dorothy Thomson 667 posts

Truly amazing images……………Many congratulations to all. Superb!!!

jwmphotos jwmphotos 347 posts

These are awesome images Lynne. What a wonderful selection! I am honoured and thrilled to be among them :)
Congratulations eveyone. The art is breathtaking!
John.

vbk70 vbk70 875 posts

Fantastic images Lynne :) Candy for my eyes :) Congratulations to all those amazing artists :)

╰⊰✿ℒᵒᶹᵉ Bonita✿⊱╮ Lalonde✿⊱╮ ╰⊰✿ℒᵒᶹᵉ Bonita... 10822 posts

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥
☆ º ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥ Congratulations To All Wonderful Gorgeous Pictures Nice Sections and Viewing Nicely done and presented Lynne in this awesome group

Warren  Patten Warren Patten 94 posts

Congrats to everyone..cheers Lynne.

John Holding John Holding 364 posts

To have a picture selected for this group is always an honor, thank you and congratulations to all of you.

virginian virginian 14183 posts

Congratulations to all !

Julesrules Julesrules 186 posts

wow Im honoured to be in such a FABulous selcection !!

Xandru Xandru 222 posts

Congratulations to all the artists of these fabulous works!

DeborahZaragoza DeborahZaragoza 571 posts

What a wonderful array of gorgeous images. Too bad we can’t just hop inside that image and enjoy it as much as the artist did. Thank you for sharing these excellent images. You presented a beautiful presentation Rose. Thank you for all you do! deb