Delivery by Dec 24 has ended: Get 10% off instantly emailed gift certificates with code NOT2LATE

*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

9.9.11 "If I Could Talk to the Animals ....."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1749 posts

I have the most insatiable appetite for animal photography , if I could live my life again I would forfeit everything to train to become the most incredible photograher that I could be and work for National Geographic . I am so full of admiration for the photographers featured in todays gallery , the wildlife captures can do nothing but inspire us all to reach even further into ourselves and aspire to the heights that they have accomplished . What joy it is to drink these images in , thank you all so very much for sharing them with us . Please join with me in Congratulating these wonderful Artists on their outstanding works !

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

Mark Hughes Mark Hughes 985 posts

Delighted and honoured to be included in such a wonderful selection of wildlife images Lynne, great work, many congratulations to all featured.

kalaryder kalaryder 8860 posts

What an amazing collection of shots, very talented photographers. Well done all and thank you Lynne for showcasing these outstanding shots.

Elaine Teague Elaine Teague 1621 posts

What an absolutely gorgeous set of images so expertly captured by very talented photographers. I am awestruck at the beauty of these works. Congratulations to all the artists.

Margi Margi 401 posts

must concur with Lynne, just love the wildlife shots and these are awesome, congrats :)))

Robert  Welsh Robert Welsh 54 posts

Lovely collection.

Tammera Tammera 1327 posts

OUTSTANDING!!
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FEATURE IN HIGH QUALITY IMAGES
WELL DESERVED!!

Sea-Change Sea-Change 421 posts

I am so pleased to have my photo chosen to be a part of such a wonderful collection of talent. Congratulations to all the other people who have had their work featured :)

Ulla Jensen Ulla Jensen 1081 posts

Lynne, I agree with you – would be an amazing career….But until the next life, we’d have to content ourselves with all this beautiful work. Truly amazing.
Many congratulations to all. Have a great weekend x

Tamara  Kaylor Tamara Kaylor 688 posts

Amazing selections Lynne! Congrautulations to the featured artists ; )

shortshooter-Al shortshooter-Al 244 posts

I’m envious of these people who’s work is featured today Lynne. They are great photographers and I love their work, all of it. Congratulations everyone.

Barbara  Glover Barbara Glover 601 posts

Absolutley amazing images. Outstanding photographic work. Congrats to all.

Jodie Williams Jodie Williams 48 posts

Beautiful collection – I share your sentiments Lynne! Congratulations to all the artists of the featured works. Awesome & inspring at the very least!!

Livvy Young Livvy Young 2707 posts

congrats

Gerard Rotse Gerard Rotse 57 posts

Congratulations to all. Stunning work.

Richard Gaffney Richard Gaffney 46 posts

Wonderful.

Monica M. Scanlan Monica M. Scanlan 1322 posts

Wonderful, congratulations to all!!!

jainiemac jainiemac 1335 posts

gorgeous images congratulatuons to all !!

Digidi Digidi 349 posts

WOW WHAT WONDERFUL IMAGES, MANY THANKS FOR MY 2 FEATURES ITS AN HONOUR TO BE POSTED ALONG WITH ALL OTHER AMAZING ARTISTS

FacetEyePhoto FacetEyePhoto 416 posts

Wow, what wonderful shots and talented artists. I feel very encouraged with having one of mine included in this feature.

Victoria Jostes Victoria Jostes 93 posts

kudos to all whose fantastic work is displayed here! am humbled & proud to have an image included. don’t know how you do it, lynne!!
xx,
v

vaggypar vaggypar 13949 posts

Great Work …!!!

Laurie Minor Laurie Minor 1461 posts

Wonderful presentation, Lynn! Congrats to all!! Am thrilled that 2 of my images have been included! Thanks a million!!

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 11027 posts

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°× Congratulations To ALL Wonderful Pictures Gorgeous Precious they all are Nice selections Nice Viewing Nicely done and presented In This Wonderful Gallery Have a great weekend to all stay safe hugs*

AuntDot AuntDot 5552 posts

Outstanding selection, Lynne. Congrats to all the artists!