New Women’s Chiffon Tops. They’re just so chiffon-y.

*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

9.5.11 "Dancing through the Garden ...."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1653 posts

Such a perfect day today , sun out , just a gentle breeze , a glorious day to stroll around the garden . Please join me in congratulating these wonderful Artists Featured in todays Gallery …………..

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

Christine Annas Christine Annas 342 posts

You forgot one!!

Daisy Dreamer …
by Rosehaven

Christine Annas Christine Annas 342 posts

I think the garden just got a little prettier, don’t you??? What a wonderful collection, but simply cannot be complete without the work of an extraordinary artist AND gardener! Congratulations, Lynnie, you’ve just been featured. Thanks so much for including one of my images in this wonderful collection and congratulations to all the other artists!

Chrissy you are so ,so so NAUGHTY LOL! Thank you so much for featuring me , but I am not supposed to be here LOL! Hugs ~ Lynne xxx

Tamara  Kaylor Tamara Kaylor 667 posts

Wonderful selection! Bravo to all of the featured artists ; )

mark6229 mark6229 948 posts

Stunning collection, many congratulations to all featured.

Eileen McVey Eileen McVey 264 posts

Honored to be among these really great photos!

Sea-Change Sea-Change 385 posts

Ditto to Eileen’s comment, a huge honour to be featured amongst such fabulous talent :) Congratulations to all!!

Teresa Pople Teresa Pople 177 posts

Really thrilled to be amongst so many beautiful images . . .thank you

Lynda Heins Lynda Heins 149 posts

And what a beautiful garden…….gorgeous images, congratulations to all the featured artists, truly an honor to be among you!!

karina5 karina5 357 posts

I am so honored to be among the featured. Congratulations to all. But I also want to say thank you to you Rosehaven because it’s you who has arranged them in this wonderful garden. Karin

Dorothy Thomson Dorothy Thomson 648 posts

Awesome collection……many congratulations to all.:-)

ctheworld ctheworld 7295 posts

Beautiful garden of flowers! Thanks for letting my work be part of this and CONGRATULATIONS to all the other artists!!

Jacinthe Brault Jacinthe Brault 235 posts

This is an absolutely gorgeous selection! Congratulations to each and everyone!

Robin Webster Robin Webster 613 posts

These features are a pure delight to the senses! Congratulations to all! I think I’ll just stick around on this page a while longer to enjoy the wonderful images at least one more time!

jainiemac jainiemac 1325 posts

wonderful colours , shapes and textures !! congratulations to everyone and thank you for including my Tulips in this beautiful selection , such an honour!!!
Jane

snapitnc snapitnc 674 posts

fantastic collection made even better by chris putting one of your beautiful images in lynne,congrats to all featured artists

Beatrice Cloake Beatrice Cloake 9332 posts

What a treat to the eyes! Congratulations to you all!

vaggypar vaggypar 13735 posts

Really nice Work..!!

AuntDot AuntDot 5476 posts

Thank you, Lynne, for including one of mine! Congratulations to the other featured artists!

Linda Bianic Linda Bianic 3199 posts

thanks so much for featuring Antique Blush,, and congrats to all~

Rhonda Strickland Rhonda Strickland 4185 posts

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE!!

I feel so happy to be surrounded by such a wonderful garden… a bit out of place perhaps but very happy & grateful to have my piece featured today!!!

Today is the Greatest Day
by restlessd

xoxo
Rhonda
9-5-11

James Gibbs James Gibbs 3520 posts

Congrats to all!

Sharon House Sharon House 288 posts

I am thrilled to be included in this gorgeous garden Lynn! Thankyou so much…and congratulations to the other featured artists!!

MaluMoraza MaluMoraza 78 posts

Such lovely work!!!

paolo1955 paolo1955 3912 posts

Wonderful selection Congratulations to all the features.