40% off posters. 35% off kids apparel. 20% off everything else with code CM20.

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

8.13.11 "Softly ....softly ................."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1664 posts

Gentle images of precious moments , precious people ,precious things …………….Please join me in congratulating all of the Featured Artists in todays Gallery , it is such an Honor to hang these images on the walls of our Special Room. Thank you all so much for your generousity in sharing your talents with us to be inspired by …………………..have a wonderful Sunday !

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !

Barbara  Glover Barbara Glover 591 posts

Fantastic Images all, I mean like WOW!!! Fantastic.

Thank you Lynne for featuring my image ‘Raindrops’.

Going to check out the work of some of these fantastic artists. Well done.

Ulla Jensen Ulla Jensen 1066 posts

What a display of special moments – great selection ! One can only admire your ability to put the selections together, Lynne….
Congratulations too all.

Tamara  Kaylor Tamara Kaylor 675 posts

Thrilled and Honored to be among these amazing images! Thank you so much and congratulations to all of the featured artists ; )

Margi Margi 393 posts

fabulous!!!! :))

Josie Jackson Josie Jackson 131 posts

Oh my gosh, so many quality photo’s here, what an amazing selection/. Thank you Rose for adding me to fabulous array of magnificent artwork, I am really honoured to be here. Congratulations to all you wonderful talented artists, it’s a pleasure to be on the same page :o)xox

Qnita Qnita 5666 posts

Some GREAT images here! Congratulations!

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2449 posts

Christine Annas Christine Annas 345 posts

Loved taking my time to enjoy every one of these wonderful works of art. Congratulations to all of you, job well done!!!

Jan Clarke Jan Clarke 2182 posts

A stunning collection of images for your theme of "Softly, softly . . . ", Lynne, they are very gentle. Thank you for Featuring my image, Love In – Fractakius, in amongst such talented artists. It’s a beautiful gift I appreciate very much. Thank you for the work you put into these pages, they showcase such an awesome array of diverse talent.

Congratulations, to everyone whose work Lynne has chosen.

Lisa Knechtel Lisa Knechtel 1324 posts

Congratulations everyone! Talk about WOW. I am very grateful to be featured among such amazing artists.

vaggypar vaggypar 13871 posts

Great Work .!!

shortshooter-Al shortshooter-Al 239 posts

Looking at these great features is a great way to end my day on the puter. Congrats to you all.

kkphoto1 kkphoto1 181 posts

Beautiful works of art! Congrats to all featured and I’m honored to have my photo “In My Corner Of The World” among them!

And a great big thanks to you Lynne! I don’t know how you pick so many wonderful themes & fabulous featured photos everyday!!!

Much appreciated! Kay

virginian virginian 13675 posts

Wonderful works. Congrats to all.

Marjorie Wallace Marjorie Wallace 1132 posts

My oh my! What fabulous works featured here. Amazing, I must say and so surprised that there are many that I have not seen before.

Morpho  Pyrrou Morpho Pyrrou 107 posts

Thank you so very much for the great honor!

Monica M. Scanlan Monica M. Scanlan 1317 posts

Stunning work!!! Lovely features! Congratulations!!!

ctheworld ctheworld 7143 posts

Wow! Gorgeous images! Congratulations to the featured artists! Thanks for allowing one of my works to be among them!

Barbara Manis Barbara Manis 533 posts

Stunning images! I am honored to have my work among them. Congratulations to all!

LavenderMoon LavenderMoon 47 posts

The first thing I thought when I was scrolling down through the images in this gallery, was that mine would never measure up and would stick out like a sore thumb… there is SUCH talent in this group of photos… what a great gift to have one of my pieces included in the line up. Thank you!!!

AuntDot AuntDot 5496 posts

A spectacular collection, Lynne! Congratulations to all the very talented artists!

James Gibbs James Gibbs 3588 posts

Congratulations featured artists!

leapdaybride leapdaybride 837 posts

Thank you so much for the features. It is an honor to be among these fine artist. Congrats to ALL! AND thank you for your efforts in creating this page LYNN……Hugs :)

Katy Breen Katy Breen 254 posts

I’m just in awe at the amazing talent we have here on RedBubble….These images are most impressive, and I’m humbled to be among them. THANK YOU for the honor Lynn, and for all the hard work you put into making this a wonderful place to be. xox