It’s a tee. It’s a dress. It’s the new Graphic T-shirt Dress.

*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

8.10.11 "In the Zone ......"

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1635 posts

Let me paint you all a Rainbow with the glorious images you have submitted to the Group! Many thanks for the inspiration for todays Permanent Feature Gallery Steve , always fantastic to get a nudge in the right direction ! Please join me in CONGRATULATING all FEATURED ARTISTS in todays Gallery

In the RED ZONE

In the ORANGE ZONE

In the YELLOW ZONE

In the GREEN ZONE

In the BLUE ZONE

In the INDIGO ZONE

In the VIOLET ZONE

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

Ulla Jensen Ulla Jensen 979 posts

Phenomenal selection!
Beautiful work…..many congratulations to all…. x

Tamara  Kaylor Tamara Kaylor 607 posts

A-Maz-Ing! Cheers to all of the featured artists ; )

mark6229 mark6229 890 posts

Fantastic work, well done to all artists.

fazza fazza 159 posts

all great work,well done!!!

Barbara  Glover Barbara Glover 517 posts

Beautiful images. Congrats everyone.

Margi Margi 381 posts

gorgeous idea Lynne, love the selection, thanks for including me :)))

samsalt1 samsalt1 72 posts

Wow ! what a great technicolour idea Lynne which I know will have taken a lot of work to compile and one in which I am thrilled to have my work included. Thank you very , very much indeed !

Congrats to all those featured.

Sam :O)

Carol Knudsen Carol Knudsen 267 posts

Wow! What a gorgeous RAINBOW!!!!! Wonderful selection dear Lynne!!!! Congrats to all the featured artists!!!!! :) xx

liesbeth liesbeth 807 posts

Beautifull collection of stunning Art. Great to see how you brought them all together… i know this takes time but the result is worth all the time you put in. Galleries like this one are a joy to view.

kkphoto1 kkphoto1 189 posts

Congrats everyone featured. I’m honored to have my photo “A Summer’s Eve” among you!

Thanks so much Lynne. Much appreciated! kay

Lisa Knechtel Lisa Knechtel 1320 posts

You are SO GOOD at this! Love the collection. Congrats everyone.

Darlene Lankford Honeycutt Darlene Lankfo... 2000 posts

Fantastic presentation Lynne! I’m terribly honored and humbled to have one of mine included among such stunning high quality work! Congratulations to all!

Elfriede Fulda Elfriede Fulda 661 posts

Oh my goodness, such talent, amazing work , congratulations to all of you, and thank you for the honor of letting my image be among you !

vaggypar vaggypar 13459 posts

Great Work ..!!

Tarrby Tarrby 1311 posts

Brilliant selection again Lynne, I can see a new set of favourites in this gallery and what a colourful wall it will make in our Special Room. Congrats to everyone here, your work is inspirational, Brian

autumnwind autumnwind 7039 posts

What a fabulous presentation of stunning images! Love your color scheme! Congrats to all artists! Honored to be here, thank you so, so much! HUGS! XOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXXOO

Elaine  Manley Elaine Manley 110 posts

wow these are all stunning ! thank you for including mine as well :)

vigor vigor 10177 posts

I really look forward to viewing these, I feel like I took a tour through a fine art gallery and to see mine included is speechless!!! Again, thank you Lynne and congrats to all!!

Cathy L. Gregg Cathy L. Gregg 52 posts

Congratulations everyone! These are all absolutely breathtaking! Thank you for my feature too.

AuntDot AuntDot 5427 posts

Awesome ‘rainbow’, Lynne! What a great transition through all the colors. Congratulations to all the talented artists!

JUSTART JUSTART 512 posts

thank you so much for the feature and congrats to all !!!

Alan Mattison Alan Mattison 451 posts

So proud that my shot “A mothers work is never done” is included amongst such high quality and inspiring work. I must do a shot called “A hosts work is never done ?!!”
alan

Jadon Jadon 51 posts

Well pleased that my work is included in this top notch gallery.

Brenda Boisvert Brenda Boisvert 439 posts

Thank you so much for featuring my Hosta dear Lynne. Many congratulations to everyone featured.
You do an awesome layout of this gorgeous artwork:-)