Happy 4th of July! Celebrate your independence with independent art

*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

8.6.11 "Lights , Camera , Action.........................."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1665 posts

Loving these beauties from all around the world , aren’t they just the best ? Please join me in congratulating all Artist featured today in our Gallery & surround them with verbal applause as their work is hung on the walls of our Special Room…..

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

polly470 polly470 1151 posts

It truly doesn’t get much better than this!! I am going to make a lovely cup of tea and ‘visit!’ What a collection..quite, quite outstanding!
P
xx

Jan Clarke Jan Clarke 2080 posts

Wow! These are absolutely stuuning images, Lynne. Congratulations to all the artists’ whose work you have chosen. And thank you for all the work you put into making these Showcases, it’s deeply appreciated by the artists and viewers alike.

Barbara  Glover Barbara Glover 591 posts

The images in this group just keep getting better and better. Congrats to all featured.

Lynda Heins Lynda Heins 150 posts

Wow…some super viewing here, stunning selection again Lynne! Congratulations to all the featured artists!

RichardKlos RichardKlos 856 posts

Excellent selections! Congratulations to all. Thank you for including one of my images ;-)

Christine Annas Christine Annas 345 posts

Love this collection, Lynnie! Our members just keep amazing me with their talent! Congratulations to all the featured artists!

virginian virginian 13781 posts

Wonderful! Congrats to all.

snapitnc snapitnc 676 posts

fantastic collection lynne.congrats to all these talented artists,this group never ceases to amaze me

Mart Delvalle Mart Delvalle 92 posts

Wonderful works Rose. Thanks for including me there…

Mark Hughes Mark Hughes 973 posts

Super work, well done to all featured.

dunawori dunawori 378 posts

Congratulations to everyone featured here… and huge congratulations and thanks to Lynne for her hard work
It is such an honour for The Zebra and The Mill Pond to be included here..
Many thanks XX

Sheila

DaveHrusecky DaveHrusecky 147 posts

Wonderful additions to the art world. Congratulations everyone.

Peyton Duncan Peyton Duncan 26 posts

Beautiful work here. congratulations all.

Alan Mattison Alan Mattison 524 posts

you and the featured artists continue to show work of international standard, all you can say is, what a group !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ulla Jensen Ulla Jensen 1074 posts

I’m very honoured – thank you so very much for including one of mine in this outstanding and inspiring selection of work. x

leonie7 leonie7 673 posts

Wow amazing art work congrats to all featured artists such beautiful images i am so proud to have my work featured here today Lynne thank you lol lee

Katy Breen Katy Breen 254 posts

Wow!! What an array of gorgeous images…I’m again honored to be included. Congrats to all!! xox

Ellen Cotton Ellen Cotton 442 posts

I’m going to be very busy commenting and “faving” all of these incredible works of art! Congratulations to all the artists and much appreciation to Lynne on this stunning selection!!

paolo1955 paolo1955 3925 posts

Congratulations everyone.

Georgi Ruley: Agent7 Georgi Ruley: ... 18 posts

I am so thrilled to be a part of such an extraordinary body of work!
Congratulations to All…
and thank you endlessly for my inclusion

:)

Sally Green Sally Green 633 posts

WOW! superb stuff! huge congrats to all (and thanks for including my little contribution!)

Sally X

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 11084 posts

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×* Wow Im so in awe Congratulations To All So Wonderful these Pictures are..Wonderful selection and so Beautifuly displayed and Arranged Lynne Nicely done and presented

James Gibbs James Gibbs 3596 posts

Congratulations featured artists!

MaluMoraza MaluMoraza 78 posts

Kudos to all the artists!!!