25% off lightweight hoodies? Heavy. Use HOODSRGOOD.

*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

8.3.11 "Welcome to a New Day ....!"

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1635 posts

Unbelievable beauty rolling into the moderation queue , you are all sweeping me away on the tide of loveliness ! Thank you all so very much for your continued support of High Quality Images and each other ! What a precious Group we have that’s for sure !

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

Digidi Digidi 343 posts

thank you lynne for the feature along with all the other artists

DonDavisUK DonDavisUK 249 posts

Incredible selections Rose. Well done everyone your work is amazing. Don.

Ulla Jensen Ulla Jensen 979 posts

It means so much to me – thank you !!!!
Many congratulations to everybody ! xx

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1572 posts

Oh my goodness Lynne, WOW ….. awesome!!!!! Just outstanding every one, congratulations to all!!!!!!!

Carol Knudsen Carol Knudsen 267 posts

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Collection dear Lynne!!!! LOVE them all!
A Happy Dancing Congratulations to ALL the featured artists!!!!!

Barbara  Glover Barbara Glover 517 posts

I for one am constatnly amazed and inspired by this group and the quality of the work. Congrats one and all stunning images.

Lynda Heins Lynda Heins 140 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artists……wow, what a brilliant collection of work! So well done again Lynne…thankyou so much!:-))

Josie Jackson Josie Jackson 102 posts

Such an amazing collection of wonderful artwork, Congratulations to all you fabulous artists :o)x

Monica M. Scanlan Monica M. Scanlan 1255 posts

Wonderful selections!!! Congratulations to all who had work featured! :)

vbk70 vbk70 897 posts

Wonderful features :) Congratulations to all artists :) Thank you very much for including me.

polly470 polly470 1088 posts

You have such an eye for beauty Lynne….this is an incredible collection…..the talent level is beyond stunning!
P
xx

TeresaB TeresaB 2438 posts

Such an amazing collection of stunning art!! It is such a joy to view them all!!! Congratulations to all artists!!! And thank you Lynne for including my Yearling!!

Alberto  DeJesus Alberto DeJesus 190 posts

Thanks for the honour of being included with this group of featured fellow artists.
Alberto

RoseMarie747 RoseMarie747 453 posts

Each and every single one of these images is AWESOME………I am a very proud member……Thank You!!!!!!!!….regards….Rose Marie

mark6229 mark6229 890 posts

Great work, well done to all featured, honoured to be included.

ggcphoto ggcphoto 40 posts

Wonderful work everybody… Honored to have my own work included too… ;-)

AuntDot AuntDot 5425 posts

All such outstanding images! I’m truly in awe! Congratulations to the very talented featured artists!

Linda Trine Linda Trine 21 posts

fantastic work! Congrats to all

leonie7 leonie7 669 posts

Breathtaking images Wow just so beautiful Lynne congrats to all featured artists today i am over the moon to be included lol lee

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 10459 posts

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×*Congratulations To All Beautiful Breath taking Pictures Beautiful Gallery To Look Trough Wonderfuly displayed Lynne*

KBritt KBritt 167 posts

Congratulations One and All!! These are some really amazingly beautiful images!!! I am honored with 3 in this group – humbled. I echo Lynne’s comments about the quality of work and people in this group!!!! It is such a joy!!! ~kim

EvaLarsen EvaLarsen 41 posts

Thanks Lynne – and Congratulations to all the artists, this is a really Beautiful collection.

vigor vigor 10196 posts

Just blown away again Lynne, and thank you for including my work among all this gorgeous work!

autumnwind autumnwind 7157 posts

Wow. Stunning collection, so beautifully presented. Congrats to all! XOXOXOXOXOXO