*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

7.31.11 "AUGUST FEATURED ARTIST....."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1632 posts

She’s a gorgeous girl ,our Chris & boy was I looping the loop when I finally managed to twist her arm to be our Featured Artist for August !!!
from the moment I happened upon Chris Armytage ,her work has captivated me , Chris shows so much soul , it lifts me beyond reality and flies me to the heavens , so touching ,so richly textured,so inspiring & so ,so beautiful! How honoured I am to present Chris and her wondrous images as August FEATURED ARTIST for HIGH QUALITY IMAGES , indeed high quality Chris’ images are !
When asking Chris to choose her favorite images ,the following were in that collection ,she told me “I’ve chosen these because my work is all about colour and light, and also because they are some of my very favourite works – although every work I do is a fave, so it’s very hard to choose, but really I had the most fun creating these so I guess it’s all about colour,light and fun.”

I also have so many favorites within Chris’ work , these are a few of them ……….I just adore the soft femininity in so many of her images …….
We just couldn’t have a party for Chris without bringing Sushi and Ralph along ,now could we ? LOL! & the light Chris has captured here in ’Somewhere" ,is so glorious …………………….Horses being a firm favorite subject for me , how could I resist ?

I adore the sensuality of Grandmother’s Treasures & the romantic softness of these exquisite roses …………….

The wonderful use of colour & composition ,in the capturing of Nature , & in photomanipulation as these following images show

I know that many of you are going to be absolutely thrilled to join with me in Congratulating Chris on being August Featured Artist , she is such a treasure and I believe we are very lucky to have Chris as a member of High Quality Images , I am so proud to present her to you all ! Please visit Chris’ portfolio , it is filled with gems , it would be so fitting for you to chose a favorite of her images and then post it here to share with us and celebrate the Art that is Chris Armytage !

Tamara  Kaylor Tamara Kaylor 607 posts

Congratulations Chris! SO well deserved. All of your works are inspiring! Besides all of the images above, I love this one too ; )

SandraRos SandraRos 455 posts

CONGRATULATIONS Chris your work is awesome and if I could choose my favorite it would be this one:

Ladymoose Ladymoose 1054 posts

Beautiful well done and this is my fav:-)

Barbara  Glover Barbara Glover 517 posts

Amazing work Chris. Well deserved featured artist.

I love ‘Simplicity’.

Regards

Barbara

Darlene Lankford Honeycutt Darlene Lankfo... 2003 posts

Beautiful works! CONGRATULATIONS!

Monica M. Scanlan Monica M. Scanlan 1255 posts

I love her work!!! Great selection for a featured artist!!! :) Here is one of my favorite pieces of Chris Armytage’s work:

Way to go, Chris!!! Your work is wonderful!!! Congratulations and so happy to see you recognized in this way! :)

Robert  Welsh Robert Welsh 56 posts

Beautiful work, well done.

autumnwind autumnwind 7394 posts

Chris, your work is absolutely brilliant!!! WOW! Warmest congrats on this huge honor well deserved! HUGS! XOXOXOXOXOXO

Laurie Minor Laurie Minor 2009 posts

Wonderful presentation, Lynne! And fabulous images, Chris! Huge Congratulations on being Featured Artist, Chris!!

billfox256 billfox256 449 posts

“A picture is a poem without words.”
{Horace}

A tremendous collection!!!! Bill

billyboy billyboy 589 posts

Wow Lynne, what an amazing presentation of an awesome artist!
Big congrats to you Chris, you so totally deserve this accolade :-))

Alberto  DeJesus Alberto DeJesus 210 posts

Congratulations Chris for your ‘poetic’ images.
Alberto

jainiemac jainiemac 1323 posts

wonderful , interesting images , congratulations Chris !!!!!!

vbk70 vbk70 899 posts

Congratulations Chris. It is more than well deserved :)
One of my favourites is this …

James Gibbs James Gibbs 3518 posts

Beautiful work! Congratulations Chris!

ctheworld ctheworld 7389 posts

Wonderful, wonderful Work! Congratulations on your many accolades – all so well deserved!

Kathy Baccari Kathy Baccari 1431 posts

A very big congratulations to you Chris. Your work is so deserving of this honor my friend. I’m so very happy for you!!! Kathy :)

Bonnie T.  Barry Bonnie T. Barry 39 posts

What a beautiful gallery; what a skillfully arranged montage of shots and a wonderful interview. Well done, Chris; well done, Lynne!

hampshirelady hampshirelady 372 posts

So many congratulations Chris – you deserve this wonderful honour so much – your work is awesomely beautiful and totally inspiring. And Lynne, yiu have put this together so beautifully – best wishes to you both. Sues x

Ken McElroy Ken McElroy 136 posts

Very strong artistic sensibilities are apparent in your work – congratulations are definately in order.

lorilee lorilee 705 posts

Incredible art . . . congratulations, Chris!!!! :-)

vaggypar vaggypar 13439 posts

Your work is exceptional and , as a person you strike me as even better tan that !!
Congrats fot what you seriuosly deserve !!!
Thanks also for being so supportive to me and so many other guys on this site …
I have a lot of respect for you !!!!!
Always will…!!
regards,
VP !!!

RoseMarie747 RoseMarie747 453 posts

You go girl…talent is in your name…Congratulations Chris……

Jan Clarke Jan Clarke 2323 posts

Youve made a fabulous choice, Lynne, Chris’ work is wonderful.

Congratulations, Chris, your work is beautiful – I think I’ve commented o some before!

I think this image has to be my favourite: