*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

7.26.11 "Oh ...........To Fly with the Wings of Angels ...."

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 11194 posts

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°× Congratulations To All Beautiful Pictures and Beautifully arranged and presented Lynne

AlexKujawa AlexKujawa 15 posts

Beautiful selection! Congrats to all.

autumnwind autumnwind 5727 posts

Congratulations to everyone for their amazing features! Thanks so much for the huge honor! Hugs to all! XOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOOX

Damienne Bingham Damienne Bingham 379 posts

Wow, you know I think this is one of the most beautiful selections of features you’ve ever done. I have just found so many new favourites. Such incredible beauty! Thank you for sharing it with us and I am humbly honoured that you included one of mine amongst this incredible wealth of talent.

In reference to what you were saying about participation. You make it easy for us to participate by constantly keeping us informed and providing links for us to follow. Considering the amount of work that you put into this group (I can only imagine how long it must have taken you to prepare these features), it is the least we can do; and participation is all for our own benefit anyway!

So thanks once again, your efforts are very much appreciated!

Martin Smart Martin Smart 322 posts

Another awesome selection Lynne, it’s an honour to be amongst them! Congratulations everyone!

Tamara  Kaylor Tamara Kaylor 677 posts

Amazing selection of features! Congratulations to all ; )

Tammera Tammera 1327 posts

OH MY GOODNESS….WHAT A RUSH OF DELIGHT!!
I RECOGNIZE ALOT OF THESE AS MY FAVES!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WONDERFUL ARTISTS FEATURED!!
AND THANX TO YOU LYNNE FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!

shortshooter-Al shortshooter-Al 242 posts

I realy look forward to my daily dose of High Quality Images. The photos are always exceptional quality and never boring. Congratulations to all of you who’s photos are featured.

Terrie Taylor Terrie Taylor 1392 posts

Stunning features…Congratulations everyone

Chris Lord Chris Lord 677 posts

This group is amazing. Lynne manages to put so many of these fabulous collections together and she never runs out of exciting and wall worthy art works. In fact they always seem to just get better and better. Just incredible! Congrats to all the artists here today and many thanks to Lynne for including my Kostume Girls, they’ll be right chuffed to learn they been featured!!!!

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1394 posts

An incredibly beautiful gallery today Lynne, such an awesome display of talent here and so wonderful to see it all displayed together! To all featured artists, one word – BRAVO!!!!!

steppeland steppeland 1444 posts

Wow, such a wonderful collection of amazing artworks! Great feature gallery once a gain, Lynn! I feel so thrilled and happy to have one of my works featured among them!
Big congrats to all the featured artists! Way to go!

Barbara  Glover Barbara Glover 600 posts

I too am constantly amazed at the wonderful art that is featured in this group. Thank you for showing me all these wonderful talented people and their work.
Congrats to all

Regards

Barbara

vbk70 vbk70 898 posts

This is another fantastic selection of yours Lynne :) Thank you very much for sharing such wonderful works with us. Many congratulations to all featured artists :) You all are so inspiring. Best wishes, Katrin

James Gibbs James Gibbs 3644 posts

Congratulations featured artists!

Tarrby Tarrby 1243 posts

Lynne, you surpass yourself yet again, superb images, wonderful inspiration, I just don’t know how you find the time to do all this, Thank You and congratulations to all the artists involved here, a superb selection. Brian

Tanya Rossi Tanya Rossi 353 posts

Congrats to all! :)

sundawg7 sundawg7 840 posts

You deserve a medal Lynne for your continuous selecting of impeccable features. It’s great seeing all these works of art by such talented artists, and once again am most honoured and grateful to be included among them. Thank you immensely.