*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

7.11.11 "Let's Take a Peep at Today ...."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1749 posts

Thanks for the inspiration for the Gallery Title Angela ! An adorable image for sure & so we let the kitty pull back the cutain to reveal the gorgeous images I have hung upon the wall of our Special Room today as I say CONGRATULATIONS to all FEATURED ARTISTS ! , your work is fantastic and I am sure that your fellow members of HIGH QUALITY IMAGES will agree as we all applaud this display !

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

virginian virginian 14051 posts

Congratulations to all.

byzantinehalo byzantinehalo 73 posts

Wonderful collection of talent and beautiful photos. :))

Silvia Ganora Silvia Ganora 500 posts

Many thanks for featuring my The umbrella :) I’m thrilled to be among such wonderful artists!

shortshooter-Al shortshooter-Al 244 posts

What an amazing gallery. Congratulations to you all.

kindangel kindangel 364 posts

Such a magnificent collection of beautiful images , Lynne ! Congratulations to all fine artists!!:)
Irene

vaggypar vaggypar 13957 posts

Thank you for featuring my work and congrats to all….!!!!

machka machka 1724 posts

Amazingly beautiful images. Congraulations to all featured artists and thank you for my feature.

LoneAngel LoneAngel 5255 posts

outstanding images .. huge congrats everyone .. thank you for including .. most kind of you .. Angel xx

Barbara  Glover Barbara Glover 601 posts

OMG these are all amazing images.

Regards

Barbara

Marjorie Wallace Marjorie Wallace 1147 posts

My oh my, what a delightful collection of works today. SO amny of them new to mt eye. Very happy to be in the company of all these wonderful artists. Thank you for featuring my work and congrats to all!

snapitnc snapitnc 678 posts

superb images once again lynne,thank you for featuring two of my works,congrats to all featured artists

peter holme III peter holme III 799 posts

great job , lynne! glad to be included with these great artists ! thank you, peter

Alberto  DeJesus Alberto DeJesus 227 posts

Beautiful images everyone, congratulations!

AuntDot AuntDot 5571 posts

Awesome work! Congratulations to all the featured artists!

Alex Cassels Alex Cassels 9 posts

Many thanks for the feature and thank you for showing that wonderful image by Angela – great stuff all around!!

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2261 posts

Amazingly beautiful images! Thanks for a lovely page, Rose!
Congratulations to all featured artists and thank you for my two features.

vbk70 vbk70 867 posts

Fantastic images, congratulations to everyone :)

kkphoto1 kkphoto1 183 posts

Thank you so much! I’m so honored to have my photo “Hypnotic Pleasures” featured on this permanent page with such great works of art! Kay (kkphoto1).

Nadya Johnson Nadya Johnson 1059 posts

Wow~! This collection is nothing short of breath-taking! I am so proud to be included!! Thanks so much, and congrats to all the FABULOUS artists featured here!

Terrie Taylor Terrie Taylor 1395 posts

What a wonderful collection…CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE.

malsmith malsmith 28 posts

I am honoured to be included in this fantastic celebration of talent from the High Quality Images group. Thank you so much Lynne and congratulations to all the other artists. Mal

Rene Hales Rene Hales 837 posts

Congratulations! Wonderful selection of images.

Angela  Burman Angela Burman 311 posts

Wow Lynne, this is a stunning presentation. What quality. Im so thrilled you counted Nine Lives and Fern worthy to be featured. Thank you so much. Many congratulations to my fellow artists. Takes my breath away xx

paolo1955 paolo1955 3972 posts

Congratulations to all featured!