*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

7.10.11 "Hear me Roar 'Features are Up !'..."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1635 posts

Enjoying just sitting down at my computer soaking up all of the wonderful images you have all submitted while I was out to dinner last night & out to lunch today ! I am totally swept off my feet with the magnificence of them & have enjoyed ’catching up ’, as it were !

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

Mieke Boynton Mieke Boynton 2567 posts

Yet another outstanding curatorial effort, Lynne. What magnificence!!!

KatMagic KatMagic 64 posts

Hi Lynne, so incredibly presented.. each and every image is magnificent… Thank you for all the work you do in this group! It’s people like you who make these groups so interesting and so inspiring…

Qnita Qnita 5694 posts

Another bunch of high quality features!!
Congratulations to everyone!
:-)

carol brandt carol brandt 143 posts

no wonder you were swept off your feet – fabulous images one and all

Carol Knudsen Carol Knudsen 267 posts

What a stunning array of fabulous artwork Lynne! A wonderful selection of ‘High Quality’ Features!!!!!
Congratulations to each and everyone!!!!! :)

KBritt KBritt 167 posts

Ditto, Lynne! And congrats to all the artists – stunning and beautiful work by all!!! ~ Kim

Christine Annas Christine Annas 331 posts

Lynnie, thank you for turning High Quality Images into the wonderful group that it is. The quality of the artwork on every feature page is outstanding. Your taste is impeccable and I am so honored to be among this beautiful collection of features today. I save my very best uploads for this group, as I feel the standards are so high. Keep up the great work, and thanks a million for including me today. Congratulations to all the featured artists!

Jenifer  Bunnett Jenifer Bunnett 20 posts

Thank you…one of the most interesting groups on RB, always beautifully presented and wonderful to be a part of it.

Lancsphoto Lancsphoto 204 posts

Lynne thanks you so much for featuring my Gerbera! I am really honoured to have my photo included amongst such wonderfully beautiful work.

Many congratulations to all the featured Artists, there is such amazing work posted to this group!

Kind regards,

Larry

Nikonuser Nikonuser 28 posts

All beautiful work, congratulations to all featured artist.

shortshooter-Al shortshooter-Al 238 posts

Brilliant shots one and all. Congratulations Everyone.

andy551 andy551 279 posts

Fantastic selection !Congratulations to all!!!
Thank you so much for featuring my image. I am thrilled and honored!
Andy

MaluMoraza MaluMoraza 78 posts

Gorgeous work!!!

polly470 polly470 1088 posts

OMG!! There are so many pictures here I haven’t seen..this is going to take AGES to go through! Must put the kettle on straight away!
Well done to one and all..the skill and artistic talent in here is simply breathtaking..and well done to Lynne..have a wonderful lunch!!
P
xx

Lynda Heins Lynda Heins 140 posts

Wow……so many beautiful images, such an honor to have two of mine inculded among them……thankyou Lynne! Congratulations to all the featured artists, so well done!:-))

Tarrby Tarrby 1360 posts

Lynne, you are a star, you keep presenting us with these fabulous selections of images for the walls of our Special Room and the quality is superb. If our Special Room really existed as an Art Gallery, the queues would be a mile long to get inside. Thank you for featuring my Lion and many congratulations to all the other artists, Brian

Kath Whitchurch Kath Whitchurch 28 posts

Wow, I was so shocked to see my humble protea featured here!! Th Thankyou Lynn, and accolades to all the artists here. I am thrilled to be among you!!

Elfriede Fulda Elfriede Fulda 671 posts

I am totally humbled that my image was included in this array of talent, truly an honor !!! Congratulations to you all !

Digidi Digidi 343 posts

WOW Lynn what an honour to be featured on your great page & super large image too. its made my day & congratulations to all featured i feel proud to be featured alongside such talented people x Di

tigerwings tigerwings 27 posts

Thank You Lynn for the Feature…it is always an honor to be put in with such amazing artists! Congrats Everyone! :)

Marilyn Cornwell Marilyn Cornwell 3056 posts

Congratulations to the artists who have created these wonderful images, and thank you so much for the features!

Irene  Burdell Irene Burdell 817 posts

Thank you so much for the feature Lynne I am absolutely delighted , well done to all the other artists too . x

peter holme III peter holme III 487 posts

way to go lynne ! as always! kudos to all !

vigor vigor 10212 posts

Thank you Lynne for another wonderful trip through the imagination of such gorgeous works. Again, I’m truly honored to among them.
Congrats to all on a superb job!
Blessings!