Deck out your device with 15% off smartphone cases & laptop skins. Use code DEVICE15.

*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

7.7.11 "The Preciousness of Life ..."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1749 posts

To come into the moderation queue of High Quality Images & soak up the wonder waiting for me always turns my most foggiest day into pure joy. You all create so much wonder in your images that I am transported to lands far away , realistic journeys …………………journeys of fantasy ……………no matter One is as magnificent as the other ……….
Please join me in congratulatiing all Artists featured in todays gallery , truly you really are the most inspiring & lovely group , I feel so very privileged to have the honor of compiling these glorious galleries , remember they can only be as wondrous as the work that you submit ….these Galleries represent YOU the ARTIST, all I ever do is set out your work to hopefully promote it in the best way possible ……….. YOU ARE THE BEST ! never forget it ! For those asking about the Homepage Feature if you go to messages you will find the message that I wrote in regards to that RedBubble Homepage feature of High Quality Images , remember it is not me that has chosen these works , the credit goes to Rhana whom compiles all Homepage features for redbubble , all I ever do is promote the group to be on the homepage , I do submit choices but Rhana will come into a group and choose what she feels are the most suitable images for what she wishes to show …….when she looks the Group must be to a high standard and presented well to qualify for a homepage feature . You are all such splendid Artists I think our homepage always looks richly wonderful ,LOL! I would like to remind you if you would love to see your work in the large 800×800 feature size in our galleries ,then do make sure that you do not have your name across the center of your images , bottom right hand side only will be shown in this special size …..

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

Lancsphoto Lancsphoto 209 posts

Thank you very much Lynn for featuring my photographs. I am deeply honoured to have my work displayed amongst such beautiful and incredible work. Many congratulations to all the featured Artists.

Kindest regards,

Larry

ajgosling ajgosling 120 posts

Thanks Lynne, and congratulations everyone.

Debskelly Debskelly 14 posts

Congrats to All, so very honoured to be part of this feature!! :)

Nikonuser Nikonuser 28 posts

Wow these are beautiful images, congratulations to every for there well deserved features.

JanBickerton JanBickerton 119 posts

What a stunning collection, I’m very proud to be a part of it. Thank you :)

Irene  Burdell Irene Burdell 875 posts
Thank you so much Lynne for featuring two of my pictures I am really thrilled , congratulations to all the other artists too. x
vaggypar vaggypar 13950 posts

Great Work .!!

AuntDot AuntDot 5554 posts

A superb collection of art! Congratulations to the featured artists!

jainiemac jainiemac 1335 posts

congratulations to everyone !!!!!!

Thank so very much for my feature Lynn I am stoked :)))

hugs Jane

vigor vigor 8722 posts

Such a beautiful collection, what a great way to start the day! Thank you for including my work to be among this awesome collection!

Catherine Hamilton-Veal  © Catherine Hami... 194 posts

Many thanks dear Lynne, and many congratulations to everyone who was featured.x

Tarrby Tarrby 1185 posts

Another wonderful selection Lynne, congratulations to everyone. Brian

snapitnc snapitnc 678 posts

fantastic selection,of superb images yet again lynne,congrats to all featured artists,

peter holme III peter holme III 796 posts

yay, thanks for my inclusion, lynne!! congrats to all artists !

TeresaB TeresaB 2649 posts

A wonderful selection Lynne!! Congratulations to all artists!! Thank you so much Lynne for including mine!!

Qnita Qnita 5556 posts

wow!! Lovely works here!! Congratulations top everyone!!
Thanks for my feature… :-)

Jennifer Hulbert-Hortman Jennifer Hulbe... 145 posts

These are such wonderful images. Great selections again Lynne and thank you very much for featuring my image " In Need of Repairs".
Congratulations to all featured artists!!! : )

Julesrules Julesrules 184 posts

what a superb collection , im honoured to be included:-)

Mark Hughes Mark Hughes 985 posts

Great work, well done to all.

ienemien ienemien 607 posts

Thanks so much! WOOOW!! What a fantastic photo’s and art !! Beautiful!
Thanks so much for including two photos of me ;-)
Congrats to all featured! Bye ien

Christine Annas Christine Annas 355 posts

Another stunning collection. I am constantly amazed at the talent here. Each image is a delight to behold. Congratulations to all the featured artists!

CeePhotoArt CeePhotoArt 1028 posts

Absolutely wonderful choices Lynne!!!! Congratulations to all the images featured and their artists!!!

shortshooter-Al shortshooter-Al 244 posts

Congratulations everyone. As always,Lynne only chooses the best and that brings me to the question. Have you ever seen anything of Lynne’s posted here?

Monica M. Scanlan Monica M. Scanlan 1322 posts

Lovely images!!!!! I am thrilled to be among these wonderful pieces of art!!!! Thank you so very much!!!! Congratulations to all who were featured!!!!