*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

6.22.11 "Monkey see , Monkey do....."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1710 posts

I completely fell in love with this lead image as soon as my eyes lay upon it ! The first words that came into my mind were “Monkey see ! Monkey do !” so thank you Lisa for inspiring the Title for todays Features ! LOL! Congratulations to all Artists featured today , your work is inspiring and diverse ,I have loved hanging it on the walls of our Special Room where it shall hang with pride !

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

vaggypar vaggypar 13908 posts

Fabulous Work All ….!!!

Bob Culshaw Bob Culshaw 1865 posts

Wow Lynne – what a fantastic selection of wonderful art! Congratulations to all the selected artists.

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2310 posts

Thanks Lynne, this page looks BEAUTIFUL!
Congratulations to all the selected artists. What a wonderful group to belong to!

machka machka 1724 posts

Awesome selection. Congratulations to all featured artists.

Tarrby Tarrby 1235 posts

Just wonderful Lynne, loads of knockout images and plenty of inspiration for us all, congratulations to all the artists and thanks for including my Puffin, Brian

Ami  Wilber-Mosher Ami Wilber-Mo... 48 posts

Just plain honored to be amongst these phenomenal artists!! Congrats to all!! :D

Cass23 Cass23 281 posts

So honored to be a part of this layout. These pieces are truly amazing!!! Congratulations to all of my fellow featured artists.

Marjorie Wallace Marjorie Wallace 1142 posts

Lovely works! Congrats to all!

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2573 posts

Very charming, exciting and exquisite array of talent! THANK YOU for including mine!

KathyClark KathyClark 196 posts

OMG these are all just awesome to behold. Great work everybody, and congrats on the feature, I am humbled to have my baby deer added. Thanks.

Owed to Nature Owed to Nature 923 posts

Superb! Congratulations to all artists. Plus extra special Thanks to Rosehaven whose talent, generosity and impeccable eye regularly showers me with inspiration and awe with her collections. Special and, High Quality is right… what a privilege to enjoy and be part of this group!
–Sylvia

AuntDot AuntDot 5592 posts

Fabulous work! Congratulations to the featured artists!

snapitnc snapitnc 678 posts

another set of stunning images lynne,congrats to all featured images

steppeland steppeland 1449 posts

Wow, such a marvellous selection of great images again, Lynne! You really picked out some fabulous works! Thank you so much for including one of my images in this great gallery. And big congrats to all the artists featured here!

virginian virginian 13951 posts

Congratulations to all.

Victoria Jostes Victoria Jostes 93 posts

a BIG thank you, lynne, for including my image in this wonderful collection. i’m so very delighted to be a part of it. congratulations to all the artists whose work and talent i thoroughtly enjoy!!

best,
v

canonman99 canonman99 664 posts

super congrats to all featured, marvelous art and artists, well deserved

MaluMoraza MaluMoraza 78 posts

Fabulous work!!! Congratulations to all the winners and to you Lynne!!

CarolM CarolM 412 posts

I never cease to be amazed at the talent in this group. These images are a visual feast. A big congratulations everyone!!! Great work! Thanks Lynne for including my image in this wonderful collection. I’m honored.

Ted Byrne Ted Byrne 136 posts

Whoa! These artists are TALENTED! What an honor to have something of mine in this company. THANK YOU MUCH!

jammingene jammingene 1172 posts

TY for including my lion with all this amazing art..congrats to all the artists..☺☺☺☺

Clare Colins Clare Colins 733 posts

What an amazing collection of fabulous art. I am honoured to be included.
Congratulations to all,
Clare

akaurora akaurora 224 posts

WOW … THANKS Lynne for featuring my image ‘Contemplation’ … it is quite an honor to be amongst such awesome artists!!
HUGE CONGRATS to all the featured artists … your images are beyond spectacular!!

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1386 posts

An incredibly inspiring selection of artworks Lynne, I don’t know how you do this day after day, your selections are always the best! Thank you so much for including my ducks and CONGRATULATIONS to all featured artists :))xox