*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

6.17.11 "These Magical Moments ..."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1657 posts

Incredibly superb images , thank you to all ! Please join me in Congratulating all Artists Featured in this marvelous display of Magical Moments .

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

DonDavisUK DonDavisUK 253 posts

WOWzer! What outstanding artworks you’ve featured. Well done to all the artistis.

Dwarkan Dwarkan 187 posts

A great selection !!!! It’s an honour to be here…. congrats to all artists !!!!!!!!!!!

Mark  Lucey Mark Lucey 471 posts

Fantastic selectioin Lynne. Well done everyone

snapitnc snapitnc 674 posts

another set of stunning images lynne,the quality within this group and the way you display it is truly amazing,thank you for putting three of my images amongst them,congrats to all featured artists

Adriano Carrideo Adriano Carrideo 29 posts

Beautiful work all well done

Aj Finan Aj Finan 939 posts

Congrats to all :)

Margi Margi 390 posts

fabulous, wow :))

John Morton John Morton 59 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artists, these works are sensational. A stunning display.

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1512 posts

Magical indeed, Lynne! Such a wonderful, fabulous, exquisite collection of wonderful moments! Thanks you for including “Urchin Princess” and “Fresh Promise”, I’m so so thrilled! Congratulations to all featured artists on this delightful collection of outstanding work :))xox

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 4171 posts

Congratulations to all who has been featured here.
Your work is indeed magical ☺

facade facade 67 posts

This is just such a great place to be (Redbubble Community). Congrats to all fellow artists :))

michellerena michellerena 301 posts

Oh Wow!! What a superb collection of works. I’m truly honoured to have my image placed with them. Congratulations to all.

Debbie Ashe Debbie Ashe 26 posts

Wonderful selection – honoured to be included

newcastlepablo newcastlepablo 16 posts

congratulations to all artists that were included, very well done some very nice work, have a great weekend regards Paul.

Monica M. Scanlan Monica M. Scanlan 1257 posts

Stunning images!!!! Congratulations to all!!!! Thank you for including me among these beautiful pieces of work!!!! I am truly honored AND thrilled!!!

vbk70 vbk70 896 posts

What a wonderful selection with so much beauty :) Congratulations to all artists :) Thank you very much for including me, too. Katrin

virginian virginian 13558 posts

Congratulations to all.

vaggypar vaggypar 13784 posts

Great Work .!!

autumnwind autumnwind 6442 posts

Congratulations to all artists for their amazing work! I am so honored to among such incredible talent! Thank you for this priceless gift! It means more than I am able to express. HUGS! XOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOO

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2566 posts

THANK YOU for the delightful presentation of exquisite art pieces and for including one of mine!

machka machka 1684 posts

Oustanding and inspiring work. Congratulations to all featured artists.

1000journeys 1000journeys 3 posts

Wow ….. completely agree. These are very, very good.

Wendi Donaldson Laird Wendi Donaldso... 697 posts

Wow…. I need a larger screen to take all this in!!! Fabulous collection in this gallery, Lynne….many thanks for including my Medieval Maiden…Guinevere. Congrats to ALL those above…exquisite works. Cheers.

AuntDot AuntDot 5468 posts

How beautiful!! Congratulations to the talented artists featured here!