*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

6.17.11 "From the River to the Sea ..."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1635 posts

Water , so magnificent as it travels the waterfalls , rivers ,lakes & seas ………………Please join me in congratulating these wonderful Artists ,so proficient with their cameras , what beauty they have shared with us ! Thank you so very much for the honor of hanging your fine work upon the walls of our special room …………….

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

Laurie Minor Laurie Minor 1940 posts

Fabulous selection, Lynne!! Congratulations to all!

vaggypar vaggypar 13459 posts

Lovely Work .!!

FacetEyePhoto FacetEyePhoto 416 posts

Awesome and very inspiring!

Rafferty-Evans Rafferty-Evans 63 posts

Stunning collection of work! Congrats everyone

virginian virginian 13273 posts

Congratulations to all featured.!

virginian virginian 13273 posts

Congratulations to all featured.!

AuntDot AuntDot 5427 posts

Beautiful works! Congrats to the featured artists!

Clive Clive 231 posts

A truly wonderful selection, my heartiest congratulations to all…Thank you for giving me the opportunity of being a part of these amazing images

paolo1955 paolo1955 3764 posts

Fabulous selection.Congratulations to all!

Garth Smith Garth Smith 809 posts

Thank you for incuding one of mine amongst these gems Rose, it is an honour.

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1552 posts

Each image leading so naturally to the next and all so absolutely perfect Lynne, a wonderfully peaceful and healing selection. I’m awed by the talent shown here, congratulations to each and every featured artist and thank you so much for the honour of including my work amongst them :))x

machka machka 1679 posts

Spectacular images. Congratulations to all the featured artists.

shortshooter-Al shortshooter-Al 238 posts

Incredible shots Lynne. Congrats to all the featured artists.

KathyClark KathyClark 190 posts

How lovely they all are. I feel peaceful just looking at the. Congratulations to all the featured artists. Thanks for including my image too.

sundawg7 sundawg7 779 posts

Once again Lynne, you have amassed an amazing collection of features. I bow to you, and to all the featured artists and their impeccable images. Congratulaltions!!!!

Warren  Patten Warren Patten 90 posts

Hi Lynne,,thanks for including my shots in this wonderful group.

Mieke Boynton Mieke Boynton 2569 posts

Wow, Lynne… Quite honestly, I watched #1 unfurl and was so surprised to see that it was mine – I’ve never seen it that large before!!! Thank you so much – it’s a huge honour!! xoxo

RoseMarie747 RoseMarie747 453 posts

Congrats to each and every Artists…so beautiful…….

Tim Devine Tim Devine 16 posts

Thank you Lynne, I feel truly honored to have my photos included with such amazing works from so many great artists. Thank you!

Sharon Kavanagh Sharon Kavanagh 77 posts

Thank you so much Lynne, and congrats to all the other featured artists….

Lancsphoto Lancsphoto 204 posts

Congrats to all. Brilliant work.

Tarrby Tarrby 1308 posts

Congratulations to all concerned, another STANDOUT Gallery, excellent work all round, Brian

adouglas adouglas 9 posts

thanks again Lynne, this is incredible, what an array of outstanding art works, honestly the best collection i have seen to date, well done all