*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

6.12.11 " Any Dream Will Do .....................!"

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1749 posts

I adore this song by Joseph and the children , it also relates to our photography and the way we see our world . How often do we have our cameras around our necks & within a flash the most precious sight happens before out very eyes " While the World is Sleeping" ,I use this phrase for main part , as often we see the things that others do not , this is what makes for fabulous photographers .Often I capture a moment in time and when showing someone the result of my ‘vision’ I will get greeted with " But , I was there & I never saw that , that’s amazing" . Let us continue to seek those magical moments in time ! What a vision to have ! What a goal to seek ! So my dear friends …………….come with me and see what I have managed to find as I fossicked through the glorious visions that you have sent me , Bless your Darling Hearts & Thank you from mine ……….

We see the Passion !!!

We see the Heartache !!!

We see the Delicate Beauty !!!

We see the Mighty Steads !!!

We see the Glories of the Animal Kingdom !!!

We see the wonder of Bird Life !!!

BUT ! The most incredible gift of all is that we SEE WITH OUR IMAGINATIONS !!!

Have yourselves a wonderful weekend everybody! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF OUR FEATURED ARTISTS !

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

virginian virginian 14172 posts

Congratulations to all.

RoseMarie747 RoseMarie747 502 posts

Congratulations to all Artists…they are so amazing………….Beautiful group of images for sure………

vaggypar vaggypar 13933 posts

Lovely Work .!!

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3827 posts

Congratulations to all these fabulous artists and thank you Lynne for including me in this wonderful selection ?

Iris Mackenzie Iris Mackenzie 516 posts

wow! congrats to all!!!!

CeePhotoArt CeePhotoArt 1031 posts

Such awesome choices!!! Feast for the eyes!! Congratulations to everyone!

Monica M. Scanlan Monica M. Scanlan 1322 posts

Superb! Congratulations to all who were featured!

AuntDot AuntDot 5572 posts

Congratulations to all the talented artists featured here! Lynne, thank you for including my Daydreams.

Chris Lord Chris Lord 639 posts

Ah, my friends, what incredible imaginations you all have! Just wonderfully priceless creativity. Lynne, you have picked an incredible array of awesome artworks, well done again. And thanks for including one of mine.

snapitnc snapitnc 678 posts

stunning images lynne,congrats to all featured artists

timmburgess timmburgess 238 posts

nice collection of work really like the cat….timm

Amlan Sanyal Amlan Sanyal 11 posts

congrats to all the featured artists.

Lisa Knechtel Lisa Knechtel 1371 posts

Stunning work! Congrats everyone!

Mark Hughes Mark Hughes 985 posts

Fabulous work, well done to all.

Sue Ratcliffe Sue Ratcliffe 381 posts

Congratulations to all artists on a superb collection of images….incredible and stunning images and work. Thank you most graciuosly Lynne for putting together such an amazing body of work. Thank you most graciously for including featuring three of my images Lynne…..I am most honoured and most humbled to be included amongst such talented artists.

Julesrules Julesrules 186 posts

what a superb collection , im honoured to be amongst them , some faves of mine already here & some FABulous new work to admire & comment on !!

Carol Clifford Carol Clifford 305 posts

Thanks for featuring one of my works amongst such talented artists. I am humbled! Congrats to all.

Kornrawiee Kornrawiee 278 posts

Congratulation and thank you:)

John Holding John Holding 364 posts

Stupendous collection congratulations.

paolo1955 paolo1955 3963 posts

Congratulations to everyone!

Corri Gryting Gutzman Corri Gryting ... 9171 posts

What a glorious gallery!
Fabulous selections.
Thank you so much for choosing one of mine.
Congratulations to the artists, and I’ll be back to spend more time commenting on them individually.
Thanks again for all you do!

Franco De Luca Calce Franco De Luca... 9558 posts

Thank you for featuring my Mallard Duck amongst this magnificent work!!

Kathy Yates Kathy Yates 42 posts

Thank you so much for the feature on my black bear! Congrats to everyone who was featured.. such wonderful work!!!

FacetEyePhoto FacetEyePhoto 416 posts

Wonderful collection with many that beg pondering! Congratulations to all.