Pre-Order your iPhone 6 case now!

*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

6.8.11 "Fly ,Fly Away with me ...."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1747 posts

Come fly the world with me as you drink in these gorgeous images submitted by the members of HIGH QUALITY IMAGES , aren’t they just absolutely FABULOUS , I have really loved hanging these on the walls of our special room ! Many thanks & CONGRATULATIONS to all FEATURED ARTISTS showcasing your work is the thrill of my day ! C’mon everybody let’s hear those hands clapping in applause for these talented people !

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

FacetEyePhoto FacetEyePhoto 416 posts

Another beatiful collection of works. Thanks for putting it together and including one of mine. Congratulations to everyone!

ajgosling ajgosling 120 posts

Thank you very much for including my picture. Congratulations everyone.

Monica M. Scanlan Monica M. Scanlan 1322 posts

I am thrillled to be among these wonderful artists and work!!! Thank you so much for including my image and many CONGRATULATIONS to all those that had their work featured in this great group!!!

timmburgess timmburgess 238 posts

some great works of art put together brilliantly , Thanks for adding one of mine…..timm

Don Wright Don Wright 14 posts

Thank you and Congratulations to all the Artist selected. And for selecting Blue Azure.

enchantedImages enchantedImages 442 posts

I continue to be amazed by the talent in this group. Great selections Lynne!
~ Bobbi

Woepi Woepi 316 posts

Thank you for featuring my work and congratulations to all featured memebers !

TeresaB TeresaB 2652 posts

Such a marvelous collection of beautiful art, Lynne!!! Congratulations to all artists…and thank you for including one of mine!!

Loreto Bautista Jr. Loreto Bautist... 19 posts

Congratulations to all who have their work featured. Awesome collection of artworks !!!

vaggypar vaggypar 13937 posts

Fantastic Selection as always Rose !!!! Well done all .!!!

samsalt1 samsalt1 73 posts

An excellent collection Lynne , congratulations to all of the artists.

Sam :O)

virginian virginian 14181 posts

Thanks so much for featuring “Water Lily”. Congratulations to all featured artists. -Judy

Iris Mackenzie Iris Mackenzie 497 posts

congrats to all! an honour, lynne! thank you!

AuntDot AuntDot 5550 posts

You have great taste, Lynne! Congratulations to all the featured artists!

vigor vigor 8156 posts

Another stunning line up of work Lynne, and again I am so honored to be among this featured collection for this page!!! Thanks so much!

John Poon John Poon 716 posts

Thank you for this inspiring spread!

Sprezzatura Sprezzatura 226 posts

Another fantastical display, Lynne. Thank you featuring one of mine amongst all of this talent. Congratulations to all. Cat:)

KBritt KBritt 219 posts

This is such an inspiring group to be a member of! The features pages are as phenomenal as the works of art!!! Congrats to all and thanks to Lynne!!!

paolo1955 paolo1955 3961 posts

Congratulations to all !

Jonathan Bartlett Jonathan Bartlett 89 posts

Thanks so much Rose!

Congratulations to everyone!!!

Tammera Tammera 1325 posts

OH MY!!
TRULY, I AM BLOWN AWAY BY THE MAGNIFICENT BEAUTY OF THESE FEATURES…
SO LOVELY THEY ARE…THEY MAKE MY EYES ACHE FROM THE SHEER WONDER OF THEIR GRANDEUR…

IT IS AN HONOR TO BE SELECTED TO BE AMONGST THIS WONDERFUL SELECTION.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WONDRFUL ARTISTS!!

Tammera Tammera 1325 posts

P.S….I FIND MYSELF REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS GALLERY EACH TIME MORE AND MORE!!

vbk70 vbk70 875 posts

Fantastic selection, congratulations to all featured artists and their stunning work! Katrin

Sharon House Sharon House 322 posts

A truly wonderful collection Lynn. of which I am very honoured to have been included in. Thankyou so much :o))
Thankyou also for the tireless work and the dedication you put into the group!!!