*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

5.25.11 "The Power of Nature .............."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1749 posts

These images truly speak for themselves , so powerfully beautiful they just swept me off my seat ! Yes my SEAT because I was sitting down searching for these images ( Giggle) ………………….Please join me in congratulating these superb Artists that I am so very honored to feature
, I believe they deserve a massive verbal ovation from us all …………

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

snapitnc snapitnc 678 posts

thanks so much for featuring my work,and congrats to all featured artists,the picture quality in this group is superb ,thank you to the host for such a professional group

Barbara Burkhardt Barbara Burkhardt 199 posts

SENSATIONAL!!!! congratulations to everyone involved – Just Magical!!

Barbara

billyboy billyboy 656 posts

Wow. Some STUNNING nature shots in here…
Beautifully displayed as always.
Many thanks Lynne, and congrats to all the artists!!

jainiemac jainiemac 1334 posts

glorious , stunning and such breathtaking images !!!!

shortshooter-Al shortshooter-Al 244 posts

I’m gobsmacked by all these images, They are all fantastic. Congratulations everyone and a big bravo for Lynne for choosing such a variety of great shots.

Donna Ingham Donna Ingham 131 posts

Truly spectacular, thank you for sharing Rose and congrats to the artists! :-)

Loreto Bautista Jr. Loreto Bautist... 19 posts

Thanks for the feature…much appreciated. Congrats to all fellow artist whose works made it also to the features. Cheers !!!

Dawn M. Becker Dawn M. Becker 351 posts

Thank you so very much for the feature and congrats to all other artists that have been featured…well deserved images!!! ;o)

Tarrby Tarrby 1175 posts

What a great selection Lynne, I am so impressed with the work that you have showcased here, the standard and Quality is amazing. A big THANKS to you and congratulations to all concerned, Brian

TheWalkerTouch TheWalkerTouch 909 posts

What a stunning selection and it is a delight to share the podium with so many fabulous artists.
Many thanks and congratulation to everyone featured.

vbk70 vbk70 862 posts

Wow, what a selection!!!! Fantastic!!!! Congratulations to all featured and thank you very much for including mine. Katrin

Jon Staniland Jon Staniland 12 posts

Thank you so much for the feature and congratulations to the other photographers… Such a stunning showcase of images! Beautifully displayed!

Glenn Cecero Glenn Cecero 454 posts

That is such a combination of varied yet absolutely beautiful images. Congratulations, kudos, definitely deserved. Stunning is a good word!

newcastlepablo newcastlepablo 16 posts

congratulations to all, and thank you so much rose for putting two of my photos in, what can i say i am very happy beginners luck lol, they are all stunning photos and i am amazed that i am on the same page with such stunning photos well done to every one and thank you once again.

Mark Hughes Mark Hughes 985 posts

Stunning collection of work, well done to all.

Normf Normf 42 posts

OK Guys it doesn’t get much better than this! Well done and congratulations on your stunning featured image in "HIGH QUALITY IMAGES ", 5.25.11 “The Power of Nature …………..”

polly470 polly470 1173 posts

OMG…it truly doesn’t get better than this!! I need to comment on all of these, and it is going to take me AGES!! Thanks Lynne lolol!!
You must be exhausted! A finer collection just has not been seen..
WOW!
P
xxxx

KathyClark KathyClark 196 posts

These are all so lovely. What a great mood they put the heart into. Thank you for sharing them, and congratulation to all the featured artists. I am blessed to be included.

TeresaB TeresaB 2650 posts

What an amazing collection Lynne!! These works are stunning!! Congratulations to all artists featured…and thank you Lynne for including some of mine!!

Digidi Digidi 349 posts

oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what stunning images well done to all

Marija Marija 32 posts

Beautiful captures congratulations to all the artists!

Martin Smart Martin Smart 323 posts

A fantastic selection of images, congratulations to all the featured artists and thank you so much Lynne for including two of mine!

sandraharris10 sandraharris10 144 posts

Oh Polly says it so well, what more can I add except thank you very much Lynne :-))

Ingz Ingz 152 posts

so honoured that my little Jes is here too…..many congratulations to all the other amazing artists and thank you very much xxxx