Order your iPhone 6 case now!

*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

5.21.11 " Some Real Doozies !...."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1747 posts

Absolutely crackingly fabulous marvelous images that make me laugh , that make me cry , that make me think , that make me sigh …………I just adore each and everyone of these in different ways …. So c’mon everybody get in behind me & give these incredible Artists a verbal STANDING OVATION , & while you are at it don’t forget to wish our precious Polly one fantastically wonderful birthday !!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL FEATURED ARTISTS TODAY ………….as I keep saying to you all …………YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

John Hare John Hare 157 posts

What a superb collection of featured work. Well done to all the artists!

Qnita Qnita 5576 posts

STUNNING work!!
:-)

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3823 posts

CONGRATULATIONS everybody – your work is breath taking.
Another wonderful presentation Lynne :o)x

alan shapiro alan shapiro 6 posts

Thanks Lynne. Really honored to be among such a spectacular range of work. Just blown away by the talent. Really well curated.

Matteo Pontonutti Matteo Pontonutti 31 posts

O my word! Amazing images and i’m very glad to be a part of them! Thank you :)

Jack McCabe Jack McCabe 438 posts

I had the same impression as Qnita, “Stunning” work!!
I am honored to be included in this grouping. Congrats to all the other members.

I smiled at your description, “Absolutely crackingly fabulous marvelous images…” . I love the way you Kiwi’s comment.
Rose, I know how much work it was just to assemble and create this message page with all these great photographs.

Thank You!!
Jack McCabe
RI, US

Nikonuser Nikonuser 28 posts

Wow what an amazing lot of captures. Some very talented people out there and congratulations to each and every one of them.

Igor Shrayer Igor Shrayer 181 posts

Stunning collection Lynne! Congrats to all featured artists, it is such an honour to be included here!

waddleudo waddleudo 372 posts

WONDERFUL! I can see the dreamy, romantic quality in each of these images that tie them all together in theme. LOVE them all!
Thanks to the Host for selecting one of mine to be included. I am honored to be in such talented company!
Cordially, Ellen (waddleudo)

waddleudo waddleudo 372 posts

Happy Birthday Polly!

Iris Mackenzie Iris Mackenzie 497 posts

a great selection! congrats to all!

Terrie Taylor Terrie Taylor 1420 posts

All fabulous works..Congrats to all featured.

virginian virginian 14180 posts

Congratulations everyone!

Jann Ashworth Jann Ashworth 28 posts

Wow! Lynn you’ve done such a wonderful presentation! Thanks for including my Strathcona Park Mountains, I’m really honored. Congratulations to everyone..great to be included with you all!!!

AuntDot AuntDot 5550 posts

Awesome works of art! You really can pick them, Lynne! Congratulations to all the talented artists!

Samantha Higgs Samantha Higgs 106 posts

Wow! Honoured to be included! Congratulations to all!

vaggypar vaggypar 13937 posts

Great Work .!!

Lissywitch Lissywitch 215 posts

stunning collection of which I’m so proud to be a part of, and the biggest of Birthday congratulations to our lovely Polly xx

paolo1955 paolo1955 3961 posts

Congratulations to all featured artists.

Laurie Minor Laurie Minor 1317 posts

Wonderful editing, Lynne! Congrats to all!

TheWalkerTouch TheWalkerTouch 924 posts

Wow! What a wonderful selection of features and it is an honour to share the page with so many fabulous images.
Congratulations to everyone!

swaby swaby 313 posts

While I was scrolling thru these most beautiful images my brain could think of only one word for what I was seeing “WOW”! So much beauty its hard to grasp sometimes! Im honored to be amoung them! Congratulations to all featured, WOW!

Mark Hughes Mark Hughes 985 posts

Well done to all featured artists, fantastic work.

Martin Smart Martin Smart 323 posts
I feel honoured to be amongst such an awesome collection of work, thank you so much Lynne!!